• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Join My Shiny Hunting Club!

Just hatched a shiny Eevee a few minutes ago. Took 31 eggs. He has 4 perfect ivs.
Just evolved him into a Sylveon and I have to say I love this color more than the other. Because I hate pink a lot.
His name is Bo by the way.

I'll go for Espurr or retry Torkoal this time.

Congrats!

Okay...

After checking her IVs, she has achieved perfection!

31/31/31/31/31/31

This is the best Shiny I could ever have wished for...
Although speed could be better off at 0, to make a Trick Room set...

Okay...

After checking her IVs, she has achieved perfection!

31/31/31/31/31/31

This is the best Shiny I could ever have wished for...
Although speed could be better off at 0, to make a Trick Room set...

Congrats! I love it when a shiny has perfect IVs!

Congrats to DemonOtaku and Blu Rose, and Merry Christmas to all!

So late last night/early this morning I'm hatching Calm Eevees for my Insta-Sylveon kits I'm sending out for Christmas later today (3+IV Calm Eevee, with Charm, carrying a Rare Candy - play with in Pokemon Amie for a while, use Rare Candy, instant Sylveon). Not as lucky as DemonOtaku, but a repeat of my Fennekin experience from a few days ago. Yep, 6IV Eevee. What should he be? Nature is Calm (I didn't have a Modest parent and Calm seemed a good option), no HA.

Edit: Woohoo, got me a shiny Eevee! Something like 77th egg of the current effort, but if you add the ones I hatched last time I tried for Eevee more like 577th... Anyhoo, he has 3 IVs (xx/31/31/31/xx/xx) and a Calm nature. What should he be?

Last edited:
Congrats Blu Rose! That's amazing!

------

Ah, I went for Sylveon for mine. And he has the same nature as your's.

Calm would be nice for a Vaporeon too I suppose.

(I also got a 6iv Eevee in my hunt. Really don't know what to do with him.)

If anyone is interested, I'm going to be mass breeding bunearies shortly. I just want to evolve only one to a lopunny before I start making her mate with my umbreon. The bunearies will all be 5IV ones, since I'll dump the others. Won't be hidden ability though.

I've also got feebas for breeding at some point as well.

edit: ok, not evolving the buneary afterall. She expects me to spend a small fortune on her just to make her happy.

edit again: ..turns out the buneary is male. So I can't guarentee IVs. Don't have a 5 or 6 IV ditto.

Last edited:
Yo Jinjiro I'd like a Buneary. I dont have many 5IV pokebank mons so if you can spare a 4iv one i can trade it with my 4iv adamant tepig :)

sadly, I'm breeding it with a 2 IV ditto.. so chances are I'll get mostly 2 - 3 IV bunnies out of him; also I'd rather a cydnaquil if you have one[pretty sure I have the name wrong]

Last edited:
alright, I'll likely be breeding the bunnies for awhile anyway. After a shiny one.

update: Managed to breed out a 6IV female buneary last night. Now almost all my bunnies come out with 5IVs.

Last edited:
just hatched a shiny treecko! he looks absolutely beautiful and i got him in about 30-40 eggs.
masuda method ill never doubt you again

I got the shiny fennekin I traded away on the 12 egg I hatched. I figured I'd be breeding for about a week easilly.

I'll have pictures of shiny lopunny and rapidash from X/Y soon =D found a japanese player willing to help me get them moved since I can't have the bank yet(DAMN YOU NINTENDO! *fist shake*)

I got the shiny fennekin I traded away on the 12 egg I hatched. I figured I'd be breeding for about a week easilly.

I'll have pictures of shiny lopunny and rapidash from X/Y soon =D found a japanese player willing to help me get them moved since I can't have the bank yet(DAMN YOU NINTENDO! *fist shake*)

Lupunny and rapidash look so awesome when they're shiny! I've actually been working on a shiny buneary in diamond, but no luck :(

hm.. I noticed my rapidash says its a faithful encounter.. xD

update: alas.. Nightmare can't make it into X/Y. Stupid me apparently hacked it so it would be an event shiny for some reason xD
update2: Picture of Karen!
p_00176.jpg

Last edited:
Shiny Lupunny is really adorable. I just got a Japanese Region Dedenne from Wonder Trade so I'm using the Masuda Method with her and my Ditto for a shiny one. I've gone through 52 eggs so far. (I never have any luck with the Masuda Method. xdd)

So what would the chances be now with shiny charm and increased shiny chances for masuda and random encounter?

I'm still trying to finish my Kalos dex so I can get the shiny charm in Y.. missing a handful of pokemon.

edit: And yeah, I love my shiny lopunny <3

Last edited:
Back