• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Join My Shiny Hunting Club!

I hate when that happens! I found a shiny Wingull in a horde while hunting for Mareep... still looking for it.

I found mareep after about ten or so hordes a couple of months ago. I was so happy! I love my little cotton candy fluff ball!

Cotton Candy Fluffballs!
That shoot electricity out of their "cotton candy," and can easily kill someone with their electrically charged "cotton candy."

I love cotton candy now!

Cotton Candy Fluffballs!
That shoot electricity out of their "cotton candy," and can easily kill someone with their electrically charged "cotton candy."

I love cotton candy now!

I know, right! I am either going to nickname my shiny mareep Cotton Candy ( I was too excited when I got it, skipped the nicknaming step, and haven't gotten around to it). I plan on catching two more, one to evolve into Flaafy and the other into Ampharos. :) I will have a family of shiny Cotton Candy Fluffballs!

I know, right! I am either going to nickname my shiny mareep Cotton Candy ( I was too excited when I got it, skipped the nicknaming step, and haven't gotten around to it). I plan on catching two more, one to evolve into Flaafy and the other into Ampharos. :) I will have a family of shiny Cotton Candy Fluffballs!

Well, it isn't Cotton Candy as an Ampharos...

@VioletNeko: Ditto!
Abandoning Eevee eggs now...

Last edited:
If I ever get a cotton candy fluffball (which I plan on doing eventually), I'll name it potato.
BTW, TBT bells if anyone knows why.

I traded my friend my shiny Scraggy
I was looking for a normal Scraggy to trade because they're similar but no
she was begging me
;-; godspeed scraggy

GLaDOS!

edit: The quest for a shiny 6IV DELELE WHOOOOOOOOOOOP has begun. Totally naming it DELELE WHOOP too.(just wish I had a compatible 5IV pokemon from a different region)

Last edited:
GLaDOS!

edit: The quest for a shiny 6IV DELELE WHOOOOOOOOOOOP has begun. Totally naming it DELELE WHOOP too.(just wish I had a compatible 5IV pokemon from a different region)

Ah-hahaha!! When I get a Kricketot, I'm going to breed and name it DELELE WHOOP as well XD

xD I haven't watched the video yet but I might do it sounds funny. Still trying for that shiny cyndaquil.

So long as its one of the few bugs kricketot/kricketune can actually mate with lol

Bulbapedia just says Egg Group is Bug. The list is here. Your mama was bred with a Gligar for a dad, could have been a Karrablast, Flygon, Weedle... pretty much any bug.

And would you believe that every good IV foreign bug I have is female? I even have a 5IV Japanese Scyther who will hopefully be mama to a shiny Scizor one day, but all my males are English. Pffft.

Found Kricketot on the GTS for a male Gardevoir. It was gone by the time I found a Kirlia and evolved, though :(

Back