• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Join My Shiny Hunting Club!

So...
How is everyone's Kricketune hunts going?

I got a Kricketot off GTS a few days ago, but I've been hatching HA Eevee in hopes of finding a shiny, and to send on Wonder Trade.

Been dividing my time hatching eggs and grinding different safaris in hopes of seeing something shine, but no luck yet.

Anyone got a Ice Type safari that has Snorunt in it? I'm trying to get a Frosslass to finish my team with the pretty Pokemon. uvu

I got really lucky and found a shiny Pikachu in a friend's safari once! That's the only shiny I've ever found on my own.

My sweetheart was amazing enough to breed a shiny Skitty for me and it's my most treasured pokemon ever now, since Skitty has always been my favorite!

And my other friend recently managed to breed himself the shiny Charmander he's always wanted ahhhaha he was so happy.

delelele whooop.jpg

Back