• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Join My Shiny Hunting Club!

I quit playing Pokemon, but when I was playing it I was doing some shiny hunting.. I think I totaled in 12 shinies? I'm not really sure. I forgot. Here's my favorite though-- his name is Nyx and I'll love him forever.

nyxie.jpg

My first shiny in Pokemon Y was a Luvdisc. Just over Christmas I caught as shiny Horsea, and now my team has a purple Kingdra named Triton. ^.^

Well I finally found myself an Eevee friend safari, so I'll be hunting for a shiny in there for a while. There's also Aipom in that safari, I'd be happy to get it as a shiny as well :)

Hoping for a short hunt, though with my shiny luck, I'll be in there for ages. At least I got got my replacement 2DS with Pokemon Y, so I'm not completely stuck with only one hunt. Thinking of trying to SR for a shiny starter, but I have no patience, so unless it's quick, I doubt I'll get it.

Finally bothered to start breeding for a shiny Delelele Whooooop on Platinum ;)
3 boxes in, nothing yet:( I'll keep you guys updated on my progress :p

My first shiny in Pokemon Y was a Luvdisc. Just over Christmas I caught as shiny Horsea, and now my team has a purple Kingdra named Triton. ^.^

Luvdisc was my fist shiny in X :)

After regionals, I plan on getting back into shiny hunting. I would like to catch two more shiny mareep so that I can have a complete evolutionary chain. :)

OMG yay!!! I just caught a shiny Ho-oh on my Heartgold version, in less than 1000 soft resets!!! :D :D now all i need is pokemon bank. So happy!

OMG yay!!! I just caught a shiny Ho-oh on my Heartgold version, in less than 1000 soft resets!!! :D :D now all i need is pokemon bank. So happy!

*claps*
Congrats! I did that with a kyogre (sapphire? Maybe? Perhaps it was emerald xD), but it took sooo long...
I got it eventually, and I still have it. Though now my pink kyogre is in the pc in black, after being transferred through the gens. Can't wait to bring it over to x once pokebank is out!

*claps*
Congrats! I did that with a kyogre (sapphire? Maybe? Perhaps it was emerald xD), but it took sooo long...
I got it eventually, and I still have it. Though now my pink kyogre is in the pc in black, after being transferred through the gens. Can't wait to bring it over to x once pokebank is out!

I am going to start soft resetting in Platinum for some Shiny Pokemon. I just need to transfer my current pokemon to white 2 first.

working on chain fishing for shiny goldeen and carvanah currently(And I want that ditto, Scribbler)

What'd you give for it?

A 4 IV Jolly Marvel Scale Dratini with the egg moves Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet, Iron Tail, and Dragon Dance.

- - - Post Merge - - -

working on chain fishing for shiny goldeen and carvanah currently(And I want that ditto, Scribbler)

I am pretty sure it is a clone, because all of the ones people offered me looked about the same. I will hang onto this one for now, but if I see another one for a good deal in the future, I will see if I can get it. :)

Last edited:
Traded for shiny azumarill. Tonight has been a good night. I'm also negotiating for a shiny sandslash, so we'll see how that goes. :)

Edit: Got the shiny sandslash. I'm about to trade for a shiny Tyrantrum. :) Correction, Tonight has been a great night! Four shinies in one night, all for non-shiny Pokemon I had lying around!

Last edited:
Got a new shiny!

p_00201.jpg

Who's jealous?! (I admit, he's duped 6 perfect IVs too.)

Last edited:
Got a new shiny!

View attachment 25723

Who's jealous?! (I admit, he's duped 6 perfect IVs too.)

The onlyway that could possibly be legitimate would be to have had the Old Sea Map in Pok?mon Emerald, so I assume that is a Japanese Mew? If so, it was also likely to be RNG Abused.

Anyways, nevertheless, congrats!

Edit: It looks very, very fluffy!

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm 99% certain this japanese shiny mew with 6 perfect IVs is in no way legitly obtained unless the person got damn lucky with this mew[chances are not]

edit: obviously, he will never see the light of battle, but my new 5IV adamant mawile with sheer force will. (named her Aine, an Irish name for a queen of the fairies)

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm 99% certain this japanese shiny mew with 6 perfect IVs is in no way legitly obtained unless the person got damn lucky with this mew[chances are not]

edit: obviously, he will never see the light of battle, but my new 5IV adamant mawile with sheer force will. (named her Aine, an Irish name for a queen of the fairies)

Congrats! The shiny 6 IV mew has been a popular clone lately. Congrats on the mawile too! Did you trade for it, or breed it? What did you trade for it, if the answer to the last question was trade?

Congrats! The shiny 6 IV mew has been a popular clone lately. Congrats on the mawile too! Did you trade for it, or breed it? What did you trade for it, if the answer to the last question was trade?

I bred the mawile, but she's not a shiny lol

edit: and the mew was from a giveaway on gamefaqs

Last edited:
Back