• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

July 30 Update: Wave 2 Announcement

I'm pretty sure you're wrong, but just in case where did you get that number? I did the data and image processing for VillagerDB and spent literally hours pouring over the images and my master list from the 1.1 update was 7942 items (furniture + clothing) in the game (yes, that is including variations).
ACNH.Guide lists 14,000+ furniture items in its database. So if I'm wrong, it's wrong.

Curious about those backups like placements, map layout and villagers? I don't care if it resets the friendship or homes. Exciting.
I watched this a few times for a hint of Brewster and Wendell, arg o-o Gotta wait for Halloween- in the summer south lol

This update looks super sick and the update video was truly magical. I’m really interested in the custom fireworks I think it’ll be really fun and the sparklers look super cute. Really happy bubbles are coming back too and of course dreams!

ACNH.Guide lists 14,000+ furniture items in its database. So if I'm wrong, it's wrong.
Well, either way, it's a bit disingenuous to claim there are 14000+ furniture items when most of those are variations and a lot of it is just clothing that you can place in your house. In reality, the amount of items that Nintendo classifies in the game as Furniture is about 1700-1800.

Reminder that this thread is intended to discuss the new features included in the upcoming update.

Bubble wands, sparklers, and balloons are my life. Happy to see fireworks are a weekly feature. Going to save a lot of time not having to board the sea plane when wanting to go on island tours too. :love:

Hope to see the bunny balloon make a return. Loving the little animations when holding these.

Custom fireworks seem like a lot of fun! Also looking forward to visiting every bodies cool islands :)

Well, either way, it's a bit disingenuous to claim there are 14000+ furniture items when most of those are variations and a lot of it is just clothing that you can place in your house. In reality, the amount of items that Nintendo classifies in the game as Furniture is about 1700-1800.
14,000+ items is 14,000+ items. Curious to know how that compares to NL.

YES! I can't wait for evenings spent on the couch with fireworks on the screen! Sign me UP

I'm gonna say the Fall update will be split for September and October.

September: Vegetables and something else.
October: Jack/Halloween and something else

November: Brewster, Gyroids and Frank/Thanksgiving

December: Tortimer/Kapp'n Island (to escape the snow and take a vacation) and Jingle/Christmas
Tortimer might be January, I am thinking Christmas is going to be a big update on it's own. I hope you are correct.

Here is quite possibly a very silly question... have we always been able to display socks like this? :unsure:

EeBxiXmUEAAb8qf

Heh, wondering if Tortimer Island will be introduced in the winter time as an actual vacation trip to escape the cold.

All cool additions.

However I think you need NSO for Dream Suite to work.

I hope so because I can't stand the snow as it's not natural to me where I live, and literally causes eye spasms and ocular migraines.

So yeah. Tortimer island needs to come back.

Bubbles, balloons, sparklers, boppers... it all looks so well done and fun!! Can't wait. 😍

A little disappointed the Dreamsuite doesn't have it's own building, but apart from that it looks great!

I'm so happy balloons are back!! One of my favorite (and pretty much, only) features introduced in CF :').

Don't really care much about DS but as I expected, they weren't going to waste a build for Luna. Fireworks are a yay! I'm glad they also brought Redd back for this, like in NL. I would've hoped for fireworks in the SH as well, but oh well. I guess I'll travel to my friends at the NH for summer themed fireworks instead of winter themed, lol.

Yep, when you count the absurd amount of socks/shoes etc, and color variations of clothing, and models, there's most of the items. :(

Yessss Dream Suite is back finally! Also can't wait for fireworks! They are one of my favorite part of summer! 😎

Back