• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

July 30 Update: Wave 2 Announcement

Never said it cheapened it. I was just asking a legitimate question because I haven't looked into a full list of furniture.
The 14,000 includes the color variations, but that doesn't cheapen their existence. Nintendo had to code for each one individually.
I never said it cheapened it. NL had variations like that to, but you had to use Cyrus to craft them. I was just asking a legitimate question because I haven't looked into a full list of furniture. I just know through the grapevine that a lot of furniture I wanted to use isn't in the game yet or is cut. I hope they do return though.

I never did dream suite before but I am relieved I will finally be able to backup my game.

Never said it cheapened it. I was just asking a legitimate question because I haven't looked into a full list of furniture.

I never said it cheapened it. NL had variations like that to, but you had to use Cyrus to craft them. I was just asking a legitimate question because I haven't looked into a full list of furniture. I just know through the grapevine that a lot of furniture I wanted to use isn't in the game yet or is cut. I hope they do return though.
Oh, no, I know you didn't. I was just calling attention to the fact a lot of people seem to dismiss.

This is such a good update! I was planning to buy a switch (I currently use a switch lite) and I was waiting for backup restoration!

The fireworks display sounds so amazing, I can't wait to see all the talented fireworks displays people come up with!

I am BEYOND excited for dream suite, I know I will be spending hours upon hours browsing everyone's islands!

Yussssss! I was hoping they would bring back the dream suite! (Even though it’s a little different) I can’t wait to visit everyone’s islands!

Just wish we got more furniture though, I just saw pocket camps august stuff and like... why cant we get this :( I feel like all these news updates just keep my interest for a week, and then I lose interest again sigh

Because the news really doesn't give us much of anything. Seeing fireworks in the sky is cool for maybe five minutes. If you don't play online, you're not going to be taking cute pictures of sparklers with friends - same with being able to use Dream Suite. For people who don't have friends playing (mine all stopped because of nothing to do) or don't have an online subscription, this update is a severe letdown. I hope that they start at least drip feeding us more furniture because we're still severely lacking.

I never used Dream Suite because I can just look at people's towns on YT & Instragram. I don't really even like doing that because it just makes me compare my island to other people's. Again, fireworks will look cool and all in the sky... but there's not much more to do. I've been an AC player since GC era so I am aware that AC, at its core, is a game of what you make it to be. Just wish that Nintendo wouldn't build up so much hype for "large" official updates for it to result in stuff like this.

Just my two cents! Glad there's people excited over this update, but sadly, I'm not one of them.

am i the only one that's slightly more excited about the head boppers than dream suite/the other updates?
also that pumpkin teaser tho 😭 halloween is one of my favorite holidays, i can't wait to see what's in store!

am i the only one that's slightly more excited about the head boppers than dream suite/the other updates?
also that pumpkin teaser tho 😭 halloween is one of my favorite holidays, i can't wait to see what's in store!
Giirll when I saw the headboppers the update was enough for me. I was so so so excited!!

I’m keeping an eye on what the raffle prizes are...big N had some Nintendo history items in NL so if party favors aren’t a part of it who knows...

You mean those fortune cookie items? I'd take that over what they offered in NL's fireworks festival. It was weird contraptions I had to Google.
Those were items that Nintendo made before they went into video games, I believe. But yea, I really want it to be the fortune cookie items like the triforce!

I know you were only joking (hopefully), but there are over 14,000 furniture items. If all you ever see when visiting others is the same - or slightly different- set up(s), then you might be visiting the same island repeatedly. Now, I don't disagree that there could be more furniture sets, but in the hundreds of islands I've visited, I can't say that I've ever thought one looked the same as another.

To each their own, I guess.
I'm pretty sure you're wrong, but just in case where did you get that number? I did the data and image processing for VillagerDB and spent literally hours pouring over the images and my master list from the 1.1 update was 7942 items (furniture + clothing) in the game (yes, that is including variations).

Back