• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

July 30 Update: Wave 2 Announcement

I'm so happy to see Redd get some more purpose! Though surprise Tom Nook and Isabelle is allowing him to run a raffle stand right outside the building. Has Tom Nook and Redd finally made up? 👀

Never used the Dream Suite much in NL, but I like how it looks in NH. Hopefully can find some cool patterns this way rather than try to track down IDs from Twitter/Google.

BUBBLE WANDS AND THE TWEETERS!!

Finally! I’ve been wanting to have something like this again! I miss carrying around my pinwheel from NL

Im super happy about this update! I never used the update a lot in New Leaf (mainly for the badge associated with visiting dream towns) but im are ill use it more in NH since I assume there'll be nook miles for it and I like to try complete them all.

Im happy to (finally) see Isabelle outside from behind that desk for the fireworks shows and that the head boppers have returned, they were super cute in NL! and im also glad Redd is back with his little stall. I think this update will do well to keep us going until I assume October for the autumn halloween update. I do wonder though if that update will be 2 parts too with the first one being in September but I guess we'll see!

14,000+ items is 14,000+ items. Curious to know how that compares to NL.

I would say color variations don't count because there is little work involved with changing the color of an 3D object.

For comparison New Leaf had 1764 (unique) furniture pieces, while New Horizons only has 1131.

I would say color variations don't count because there is little work involved with changing the color of an 3D object.

For comparison New Leaf had 1764 (unique) furniture pieces, while New Horizons only has 1131.
This is True BUT make sure your comparing them fairly. New Leaf and New Horizons on their releases had similar furniture numbers. When New leaf got the Welcome Amiibo update it boost its numbers from ~1200 to 1764 items. Thing about New Horizons is that they took a different focus on furniture which seems that good amount of players disliked. Hopeful they do bring back past sets players are missing.

August update is exciting and I am curious about the little things hiding in this update.

I'm excited that they added the dream suite and am relieved that it doesn't have a building as i have no idea where I would of put it on my island.

This is True BUT make sure your comparing them fairly. New Leaf and New Horizons on their releases had similar furniture numbers. When New leaf got the Welcome Amiibo update it boost its numbers from ~1200 to 1764 items. Thing about New Horizons is that they took a different focus on furniture which seems that good amount of players disliked. Hopeful they do bring back past sets players are missing.

August update is exciting and I am curious about the little things hiding in this update.

Fair point.

Dream suite works the way I thought it would!! Yay!! Now beds have a purpose!

But now I am a little worried for the Café. I really hope it gets it's own building

Is this one of those releases that'll come out at the same time around the world? Because I'm in the PST time zone (CA, USA), will I have it tomorrow at 6p?

okay now that i’m no longer half asleep, i can think to type something other than “dream suite” LMAO - but anyways, i’m very excited. while the fireworks look amazing and i really like the prospect of custom designed fireworks and the return of the bobbers + redd’s raffle, i am the most excited for luna and dreaming to return.

visiting dream towns was one of my favourite pastimes in new leaf and i’ve missed being able to do so a lot and with how many design improvements that have been made from new leaf to new horizons, i can imagine that dreaming will be even more fun this time around. granted, i am a bit disappointed that the dream suite won’t be returning in terms of being an actual suite as i had a few design plans in case that was implemented, i’m just glad that the feature is coming back lmao

Glad to see there is a backup option soon in case sometinh happens with their switch. Mostly excited for the Dream feature and the custom fireworks and the return of some held items are pretty cool.

Back