• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Leftover Heart Crystals

toonafeesh

whitney pls love me
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Anyone have leftover heart crystals from the wedding event? And if so, what do you do with them?

I hoarded them like mad across 4 characters so I have a ton left. I've been giving them to villagers to try and get friendship points up, other than that they just sit in my storage.

I’m saving them in my storage for next year. I didn’t know you could only exchange a certain number per day, so I saved all of them until the last few days of the event and now I have a ton left over.

have some left over, turns out i might need a couple more chairs and stuff, so might tt back to get them

I think I sold them. I can't remember.

I have one left. If I decide to tt back to the event, I might buy more furniture, though atm, I have more than enough. I’m thinking also of maybe using them as decorations :).

I’m sure I’ve got a couple left over. Maybe I’ll take ‘em to my new main island and use them to decorate somewhere...

seeing as i didnt like too much of the wedding stuff ill probably be using them as decoration once i get a five star island achievement (once i get that achievement im gonna do whatever with my island)

I have exactly one heart crystal left! aha I really love the wedding furniture in the chic variation, so I'm tempted to TT back to June and get more chairs for instance. with leftover heart crystals I was thinking of sprinkling it around my island here and there as decoration cx

I have one left and it's just sitting in storage. While the wedding stuff was pretty, I couldn't mind much use for them on my island except the chairs and bench. I'm also not fond of decorating with materials unless it's far out of reach, because I don't like walking over them and seeing their name lol.

I had extras but ended up tossing them away to the bin. I don't have enough space anymore to keep those materials. And besides, I will have to wait for a long time before the next wedding event. I can always collect them when the time comes.

I have 43 left, I'm just going to save them i guess. But I also just bought a bunch of weddi g items from someone on here, so nothing else really left to get...maybe I'll decorate with them, since that seems to be popular!

Ah yeah I don't think I used any of the wedding items to decorate my island, except for like One (1) welcome board for a 'shop' look.. I think I have about 40+ left too? I'll probably save a few for deco and gift like 30 of them to Whitney LOL

it is really fun to decorate with them! they get really shiny whenever the sun hits them, and you can drop them in clumps of ten rather than one to help free up your storage.

Gave all mine away as people needed them more than me. Never thought of decorating with them. Would using hearts (or maybe star fragments) hurt your islands rating?

I have 3 left and have no idea what to do with them :( I was going to put them on my island as decoration but my 5 stars would go down :(

I have a few left in storage. I’m going to save them till next year. The one wedding item I use, wedding decoration, is perfect to fill in dead space on my walls. Might also spend them on a few dresses, so I can give them to my villagers I think would look the cutest in.

Gave all mine away as people needed them more than me. Never thought of decorating with them. Would using hearts (or maybe star fragments) hurt your islands rating?
Yeah, too many dropped items on your island can hurt your island rating unfortunately.

I have about 50 in my storage, I have no idea what to do with them. I did get a few items back in June but I really couldn't be bothered to get all of them. They just don't fit on my island.

Maybe there will be more stuff to spend them on one day?

I have about 10 left and I intentionally kept them since they look really neat just sprinkled on the ground.
For now they sit in my storage though since I'm trying to keep a 5-star rating to farm some Jacob's ladders.
They also don't fit my island look at all but you never know when you might need them for decorating, okay?

Back