• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Let's Go To The Movies (Scene 28: Rolling)

Mr.Fox

Fantastic
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Goomba
Goomba
Goomba
Goomba
Goomba

๐ŸŽฌ LET'S GO TO THE MOVIES ๐ŸŽฌ
The game is simple. I will be sporadically (or sometimes frequently) recreating a scene from a movie using ACNH, and the first person to guess the correct film wins a prize. The prizes will range from TBT to collectibles. Each scene will be assigned a specific prize and obscurity level. I will be leaning towards a 'general consensus' when it comes to obscurity levels. For example, a movie like
The Wizard of Oz would have an obscurity level of โญ (easy) whereas a movie like The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari would have an obscurity level of โญโญโญโญโญ (difficult). Pretty straightforward, but I do have a couple of...

RULES:
1.) Only ONE guess per user per scene. If you take your shot and miss, that's your luck.
2.) Please no complaining...I don't want arguments over how obscure you personally think a movie is...
3.) Be specific with your titles. If I post a scene from Jaws 3, answering 'Jaws' won't cut it.
4.) I will drop a positive reaction on the first unedited correct answer after each scene is posted.

๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ

Scene 28
Prize: 30 TBT
Obscurity Level: โญโญโญ
What movie have I tried to recreate?

IMG_0559.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice way to get things rolling Firesquids! I'll be back in a couple hours to increase the difficulty.

I'm not very well versed in movies so I would probably bad at this as they get more obscure, but I'm still very much interested in seeing you recreate movies in New Horizons ๐Ÿ‘€

This seems like it would be funโ€ฆ if I could even reply fast enough. But it still seems cool!

I love this concept. Maybe I should do some of my own, but with old album covers instead. I know quite a few I can do off the top of my head already!

Scene two is haaard ๐Ÿ˜…

Could it be maybe Mary Poppins ? ๐Ÿ˜…

Edit: just realised someone had already replied haha, but still happy i got it too

Last edited:
I haven't managed to get here in time to guess, but I love the scenes you've made!

Back