• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Let's Go To The Movies (Scene 28: Wrapped)

is it "The Visit" ? o:
You must be one of the DigiDestined...congratulations!

Just a general reminder, before I start the next batch (because there are a couple of disputable titles coming up) I'm looking for exact answers, so watch your wording if you're still playing along at that point.
Post automatically merged:

Such a good idea for a thread! Could you post the already guessed ones somewhere? I missed those, but would love to see how those looked!
scene1.jpg

Alice In Wonderland
scene2.jpg

Mary Poppins
scene3.jpg

The Breakfast Club
scene4.jpg

Willow
scene5.jpg

The Visit

Last edited:
Ohh they look so good !!! Thank you! I will follow closely from now on!

I loved Ferris Bueller's Day Off! It's pretty much THE movie to watch if you wanna skip school. I also love how you used Bruce to play the role of Ferris, and he's one of my favorites.

I also bought the new 4K release just a few days ago, so it's too bad that I'm slow, 'cause I would've guessed it right away!

I loved Ferris Bueller's Day Off! It's pretty much THE movie to watch if you wanna skip school. I also love how you used Bruce to play the role of Ferris, and he's one of my favorites.

I also bought the new 4K release just a few days ago, so it's too bad that I'm slow, 'cause I would've guessed it right away!
Yeah I was debating upgrading my copy to the 4k, and wasn’t wowed enough by the specs…but then I saw it has the ‘lost’ John Hughes commentary, so now I’m debating all over again.

i’m probably wrong since i’ve never actually seen it LOL, but queenie’s coat and hat is making me think mary poppins returns?

Back