• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Let's Go To The Movies (Scene 28: Wrapped)

i’m probably wrong since i’ve never actually seen it LOL, but queenie’s coat and hat is making me think mary poppins returns?
I love it. I assumed people wouldn't think I'd throw in a sequel so quickly. Well done friendo!

I love it. I assumed people wouldn't think I'd throw in a sequel so quickly. Well done friendo!
AHH i wasn’t expecting to actually get it right xnsjdndj tysm my friend!! this is honestly such a cool idea for a game, i’ve enjoyed lurking during the last 8 scenes! i almost guessed correctly for scene 3, but then i psyched myself out of thinking it was the breakfast club
IMG_2750.png
i‘m happy i finally got a guess in!

tysm again!!

You're a pro! I'll have to up my game for the October ones ;)
omg thank you 😭 my mom and i actually watched alice through the looking glass a couple of months ago, so i was like hm… i know i’ve seen this before
IMG_3796.png
LOL

omg thank you 😭 my mom and i actually watched alice through the looking glass a couple of months ago, so i was like hm… i know i’ve seen this before View attachment 514561 LOL
Yeah I think so far I've been lucky picking what I consider to be 'identifiable' scenes, but I was still iffy about this one. You're only about the 4th or 5th person I've come across that has seen Looking Glass.

Happy October everyone! Here's the roundup of the last batch if anybody is interested:

scene6.jpg

The Super Mario Bros. Movie
scene7.jpg

Star Wars: Episode III-Revenge Of The Sith
scene8.jpg

Ferris Bueller's Day Off
scene9.jpg

Mary Poppins Returns
scene10.jpg

Alice Through The Looking Glass

Also, we're rolling :)

Congrats! This didn’t bode well for the October entries, so I may have to call on you again.

Back