• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Let's Go To The Movies (Scene 28: Wrapped)

Crap. I really am always too late. Though, to be fair, if I was early enough I never would have guessed what it was.

There would be no way I'd be able to guess any of these correctly, as I'm not a movie person. That doesn't mean I won't try, but don't expect me to post a guess if I have zero clue.

Maybe have multiple scenes at once?? Justso it dpesnt go by so fast ^^ I hope ill be here for the next one!
I might trial that idea...it might cause a hectic atmosphere though...

I don't anticipate obscurity levels of 4s or 5s to go by as fast though.

Against my better judgement, I've posted scene 4. When I asked friends/coworkers what scene came to mind when I mentioned this movie, the #1 reply would be impossible to recreate successfully, so I've opted for the #2 most common reply.
I should point out that neither of the two scenes were the one I was originally going to post, so hopefully this works out for someone.

I won't be staying online while this one runs, as I have a feeling it'll run long, so if you drop the correct answer I'll shoot you the prize when I next sign in.

Looks super familier, ill have to ponder

Ive got three guesses but Im gonna nail down which one is more accurate.

Last edited:
Really loving these,

Unfortunately no idea 🤷🏽‍♀️ i think i cannot even guess this one 😂. Maybe i did not see the movie i am very much looking forward to the replies though

I have no idea, but really loving this thread.

Also, the scene from The Breakfast Club was really well done! Hilariously awesome!

Back