• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Let's Go To The Movies (Scene 29: Wrapped)

Crap. I really am always too late. Though, to be fair, if I was early enough I never would have guessed what it was.

There would be no way I'd be able to guess any of these correctly, as I'm not a movie person. That doesn't mean I won't try, but don't expect me to post a guess if I have zero clue.

Maybe have multiple scenes at once?? Justso it dpesnt go by so fast ^^ I hope ill be here for the next one!
I might trial that idea...it might cause a hectic atmosphere though...

I don't anticipate obscurity levels of 4s or 5s to go by as fast though.

Against my better judgement, I've posted scene 4. When I asked friends/coworkers what scene came to mind when I mentioned this movie, the #1 reply would be impossible to recreate successfully, so I've opted for the #2 most common reply.
I should point out that neither of the two scenes were the one I was originally going to post, so hopefully this works out for someone.

I won't be staying online while this one runs, as I have a feeling it'll run long, so if you drop the correct answer I'll shoot you the prize when I next sign in.

Looks super familier, ill have to ponder

Ive got three guesses but Im gonna nail down which one is more accurate.

Last edited:
Really loving these,

Unfortunately no idea 🤷🏽‍♀️ i think i cannot even guess this one 😂. Maybe i did not see the movie i am very much looking forward to the replies though

I have no idea, but really loving this thread.

Also, the scene from The Breakfast Club was really well done! Hilariously awesome!

Back