• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Let's Go To The Movies (Scene 29: Wrapped)

Ah, love to see this game come back!

If I could make a quick suggestion: would you be able give a heads-up of some sort before posting the next scene? Like, post a time when the next one will be revealed? That might give some users a chance to check the thread and potentially place a guess.

Ah, love to see this game come back!

If I could make a quick suggestion: would you be able give a heads-up of some sort before posting the next scene? Like, post a time when the next one will be revealed? That might give some users a chance to check the thread and potentially place a guess.
Thanks for the kind words!

I can try, but I am a bit of a spur of the moment type poster. That being said, in case the pattern hasn’t been apparent to some people yet, I always post in 5s…so I have the next 4 scenes ready to go 😁
Post automatically merged:

…and once October hits all scenes will be Halloween/horror themed.

I’ve had time to think it over, and I’ll try this out…I’ll post a new scene in about 45 minutes.

I’m on the fence about it, and I’m not sure I like giving notice…it gives movie buffs an advantage since they can then choose to lurk for easy bells. At least if I post randomly, it gives a chance to people who may only casually watch movies to stumble upon the thread and get a correct answer.

Anyways, see you shortly…or not…who knows? ;)

I just discovered this thread, what fun!

I am a bit of a movie buff and hope to catch your next installment!

I'm a little disappointed with this one...once again the purple washes right out of the pic and I'm forced to color it (embarrassingly) myself.

Back