• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Linandko's videos, contest idea

Oh, thank you Lindsey!
I wonder if pink was more common for you since your player character is a girl, but you have the guide so I'm sure you know a lot more than me lol

Wow, this is so generous! I've been watching your videos for a few weeks now and they're really well-done, cheers for making them! Personally, I think this idea is great. It's also really nice of you to have it for the U.S/Canada and Europe players. I hope to catch your Livestream this Saturday, too. =)

What is Club Tortimer? Is that the name for the island?
It is different from the normal island. You have to buy a pass for 50 medals on the normal island, then you get accuses to Club Tortimer which is like the island where you can play online with others. Surprised it isn't more well known around here^^

It is different from the normal island. You have to buy a pass for 50 medals on the normal island, then you get accuses to Club Tortimer which is like the island where you can play online with others. Surprised it isn't more well known around here^^

I don't think it has been mentioned on the forums here. I've only recently started using it and have only mentioned it to friends. ^^;

This isn't directed at anyone specifically, more of a general statement: Club Tortimer also has exclusive items that can pop up.

I remember reading the Club Tortimer Pass only lasts once per run @-@ Is that true? (IE: You use it and then it gets used up)

If you, for whatever reason, save up multiple ones if that is true and go back to Club Tortimer after leaving, will the items change? Or do they just change daily like the normal island items? Finally, is the Pass always for sale or do you have to hope it shows up in the first place?

And so this isn't completely off-topic :3 Just a recommendation with continuing to update the first post with any new plans or ideas so people who just pop in may not re-say something @-@

Too bad you can't recolor marine suits!
I'd make the part where the sleeves end floaties and make it a bathing suit!

I have heard of it but I haven't seen too many people use it(videos) or seen pics of people using it. its kinda of neat though its online play like in other games which is cool.

I remember reading the Club Tortimer Pass only lasts once per run @-@ Is that true? (IE: You use it and then it gets used up)

If you, for whatever reason, save up multiple ones if that is true and go back to Club Tortimer after leaving, will the items change? Or do they just change daily like the normal island items? Finally, is the Pass always for sale or do you have to hope it shows up in the first place?

And so this isn't completely off-topic :3 Just a recommendation with continuing to update the first post with any new plans or ideas so people who just pop in may not re-say something @-@

No this is not true haha. You buy the pass and you can go whenever you want. When you talk to Kapp'n (after buying the pass) there will be a newish dialogue that pops up, asking if you want to: Play by yourself (go to the normal island) or Play with those that you don't know (online). This will obviously only appear when you are talking to him by yourself---i.e you can't play online with others visiting your town.

The items change daily just like the normal island. It is essentially the same thing, just that you can 1) play online with others and 2) the items that appear are rarer.

The fact that it isn't very well known around here to me, just proves that those that imported the game can't read Japanese haha :D That's too bad if that's the case.

No this is not true haha. You buy the pass and you can go whenever you want. When you talk to Kapp'n (after buying the pass) there will be a newish dialogue that pops up, asking if you want to: Play by yourself (go to the normal island) or Play with those that you don't know (online). This will obviously only appear when you are talking to him by yourself---i.e you can't play online with others visiting your town.

The items change daily just like the normal island. It is essentially the same thing, just that you can 1) play online with others and 2) the items that appear are rarer.

The fact that it isn't very well known around here to me, just proves that those that imported the game can't read Japanese haha :D That's too bad if that's the case.

Thanks so much for your answers :D Shall look forward to that feature when the game finally comes out over here in the US :)

I concur, I myself cannot read Japanese (though I've always learned a little here and there) but I have definitely debated buying the game along with my fiance. We've held out this long though, what's a few more months.

I cannot read or speak Japanese, but was aching to know more about animal crossing new leaf! Thank you so much for making your videos, I watch them all the time, and i cant wait for the eu version to be released! It sounds like a really cool contest and i will deffinately be entering!

You guys make amazing vids and you should be proud :D But I really think the whole idea is really cool. But I mainly just want the game and waiting is really hard, especially because Nintendo won't even unveil a release date which irritates me. Waiting isn't nearly as bad when you know how long you will be waiting for. I think the contest idea is good the way it is now, just being able to visit your town is really cool, but 250k bells and all the other stuff? That's amazing! You people are definitely not greedy, and it is something to be proud of :)

You guys are awesome!! I've been following your videos on youtube like crazy and I found this forum thanks to you! ^^ I am so excited for this contest!

Oh wow. YouTube celebrity on TBT! I love all your videos! Thanks for this idea for contest. Can't wait until game is released!

^ Definitely not a Youtube celebrity haha! But I really appreciate that :p

It's awesome that everyone seems to think that the contest idea is generally pretty good! I hope it goes well and people don't get down if they don't end up winning--I really just want it to be a fun thing :)

I'll definitely be interested in this.

Not to mention, I love the videos you guys put up, they always make my day that much brighter. Also, it kinda makes the wait for New Leaf that much easier. I just can't believe I've watched them since the first part now, that being three months ago. Here's to hoping that the last whatever amount of time goes just as quick!

But yes, I'll definitely be interested in this! Count me right in!

Back