• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Little things you noticed!

All the male deer have different antlers. Eriks is most obvious and almost moose like, and now I have both Bruce and Zell in my town you can see Zell has zigzagging antlers and Bruces curve back.

Also Zell has different coloured ears, which looks so much cuter than if they matched.

EDIT: Also the Black/white/sepia/whatever options on your photo card by holding buttons as it takes the shot. Though I did want a picture myself...

Last edited:
I know someone posted about the lamps giving off different colors of light already, but I noticed that different color light will shine out your windows. When I have my lotus lamp on and the overhead lights off the light in my windows is pink. When the overhead light is on it's the normal light color.

I love how when I'm taking a photo using the L and R buttons, sometimes my character blinks or squints just as I'm taking the shot.

(Don't know if this has been mentioned yet)

During singleplayer, if you repeatedly tap the B button while Kapp'n sings, you can skip it, making for a much quicker trip.

In the museum, if you donated a Golden Stag & a Horned Hercules, they battle on the tree stump & usually one bug flips on its back! : )

Really? That's so cute!! haha.

And I love how they made a lot of meme references xD It alsways makes me laugh.

And I know it's been mentioned, but I really like how they wave when you leave. It's just too cute!

It rained for the first time in my town yesterday and I loved the squelch noise the fruit made when it dropped on the ground.

It's the little things, I think, rather than the big things that give AC it's magic.

If you have a moray eel in the Museum, it'll try to attack you when you walk up to the tank.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, dear! Peggy has started calling me "schmoopy". I hope everyone else in town doesn't start doing that!!!

Peggy tried to name me schmoopy as well! I told her no...Keaton and Peggy call me darling now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah they do! I lost a catch because of one the other day.

I believe your mistaken. Maybe you prematurely reeled in the lure and then got bit. The mosquito will hover there and wait for you to finish.

Ah, thanks, Jesirawr. I really watched out for it yesterday evening and they waited for me to finish too. Love that feature. :)

Not sure if this was always obvious or not but if you hit L or R when taking your photo in the photo booth it can make it sepia or black and white.

This seems like such a small addition that I didn't really appreciate it until now....

but it's really cute how villager houses (and your own) have little fences surrounding them now.

If you dig a hole next to a tree trunk than sit on the trunk and get off in the direction of the hole you'll fall into it like a pitfall. :D

Bettina asked me to bury her time capsule yesterday so she wouldn't be tempted to dig it up. It went in with my letters, and I buried it by Jays house, but when I went and looked for it today the little dig mark was gone!

Anyone know anything about this?

When it rains, Digby is wearing a coat! Super cute!

So cute but I so feel sorry for him just standing there all day. I sometimes want to give him something to sit on.

When a villager walks while in the house you hear the sound of nails scratching the floor if the have nails on their feet. There are different sounds for different feet/hooves/paws etc.

Bettina asked me to bury her time capsule yesterday so she wouldn't be tempted to dig it up. It went in with my letters, and I buried it by Jays house, but when I went and looked for it today the little dig mark was gone!

Anyone know anything about this?

It's a time capsule...meaning it will take days, weeks, or even months before you can dig it up and give it back. The dig spot disappeared so you wouldn't forget that you buried a time capsule there and accidentally dig it up early. When the dig spot returns, you dig it up and bring it back to the person who asked you to bury it and then they will open it. :)

When you play a musical instrument in your house or a villager's house, they will clap for you! Too cute haha

Just like you leave footprints if you take your shoes off and walk in the mud/sand, your villagers will have appropriate shaped footprints. Cube left penguin shaped footprints XD

It's a time capsule...meaning it will take days, weeks, or even months before you can dig it up and give it back. The dig spot disappeared so you wouldn't forget that you buried a time capsule there and accidentally dig it up early. When the dig spot returns, you dig it up and bring it back to the person who asked you to bury it and then they will open it. :)

Aww, that's awesome! :D Hope one of my villagers asks me to do that for them.

I remember one time I found a lost item and basically it was a little baggy and you couldn't know What was inside or who it belonged too so you had to ask around and see if you could find the owner for it. It was a nice little adventure where you had to go and find the person. Kind of like a treasure hunt. But they never tell you whats in the darn thing so the mystery is forever.

Another little thing is that the animals are more interactive. If you fall into a pit hole or are holding a net or watering can they are more likely to notice and lots of times I see them pull out their own equipment after seeing me. The animals also place many flowers of the same kind near each other.

Cant wait to see the little things that everyone else posted.

Back