• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Little things you noticed!

If you time it just right, if you dig a hole right as someone walks over the hole you are digging, they will fall into it like it is a pitfall. I have done this with my brother online. Funniest thing ever and was not expecting it to happen lol.

Oh and another thing is that I guess some neighbors, specifically a frog named Henry (maybe others too), prefer not to use umbrellas when it rains and likes to get wet.

Last edited:
Blathers no longer goes on and on about every donation. That and you can donate multiple things at once. :)

If you use the megaphone and say Pete into it while Pete is near you, he will be shocked, look at you and wave.

If you're having trouble with too many friends visiting, you can do a couple of things:

- set it to best friends only coming over (internet visitors)
- or ask porter to close the gate once the person you want is already in town. They can still leave but no more will come in. :)

Or you can always try not having too many friends xD

Omg, I didn't know you could close the gate while people were visiting! Thanks Zen. <3

If you use the Megaphone directly behind the villager you are calling, they will get shocked and they will get mad at you.

Thunder and lightning, I never noticed this in he old games (although it may have appeared there) but I think it's a nice touch.

If you pick something up whilst in a wetsuit, your character will stop in the middle of bending as if it can't bend in the wetsuit! So cute!

Was talking about this earlier so thought I'd post it.
How the animals, clothes and if you use a custom-design carpets / and on some items there is an effect added to them to make them look fuzzy. Makes everything look much cuter compared to the mostly block colours on past games.

The exterior house of the villagers/animals in the town kind of show off their color scheme/hobbies/interests!

The animals basically know what type of flower is in a garden(like if you have an area filled with tulips) and will actually plant that kind of flower in that area.

If you time it just right, if you dig a hole right as someone walks over the hole you are digging, they will fall into it like it is a pitfall. I have done this with my brother online. Funniest thing ever and was not expecting it to happen lol.

Oh and another thing is that I guess some neighbors, specifically a frog named Henry (maybe others too), prefer not to use umbrellas when it rains and likes to get wet.
That digging thing is awesome!

It's actually all frogs I think that don't use umbrellas. They like to get their slimy frog skin all moist. :p

The animals basically know what type of flower is in a garden(like if you have an area filled with tulips) and will actually plant that kind of flower in that area.

I just realized that too! Benjamin seems to like planting roses, Quillson and Tipper plant a lot of Cosmos, haha

They notice what kind of accessories you are using and mention about them. I use the "bandages" and they keep asking me if I'm okay/hurt, if I need something
it's cute and I love the attention ;_; love me more, virtual animals ;_____;

If you lay down on a double bed you can roll over to the other side, and - assuming it's next to a wall - if you roll again your character will bang his head on the wall :)

I noticed today that when you press R in that photobox the color of youre photo in youre "online-pass" change too a sepia colored look. L change it to a black/white picture

Omg, sometimes your neighbors request that you play hide and go seek with them. That neighbor and a couple others hide around your town and you have to find them.

I noticed there's a train that runs on the tracks through your town every little while or so... dunno what it does really.

Back