• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Lorule Cycling!~ [ NEW: -- ] [BOXES: -- ] HIATUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tank was voided, Quillson the smug duck as moved in! Mira the jock Bunny is in boxes! Notified lurkers and they have 24 hours to pick her up!

Mira has been adopted! Puck the Lazy penguin has moved in!

Coco the Normal Bunny is in boxes. Lurker has been notified!

Could I possibly reserve Coco? I've got a full town but I'm currently waiting for somebody to pick up one of them.

If the person above me doesn't get her could I have coco?

What tier is she in? I dont think I have enough

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for adding me as a lurker for Peggy, but can you remove me please as I managed to get Agnes. Thanks!

opps

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please remove Drago and Sterling from my lurking list, and add Clay!

Certainly! I will update

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I possibly reserve Coco? I've got a full town but I'm currently waiting for somebody to pick up one of them.

Just let me know when you can pick her up and she will be 100tbt to adopt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes if the person above can't take her then you can and she's tier 2 so she will be 100tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I lurk for Renee?

Yes you may! Ill add you to the list!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, thanks for adding me as a lurker for Peggy, but can you remove me please as I managed to get Agnes. Thanks!

I will and thank you for letting me know! Congrats on getting Anges!

Last edited:
Coco has been adopted! I will continue cycling hoping to get some of these t5's out if they aren't being lurked for.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chadder the Smug Moose has moved in!
NewMouse1.jpg

Rolf the Cranky Tiger is in boxes! He is up for adoption for 50tbt! Will hold for 1 hour.
Rolf_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back