• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Lorule Cycling!~ [ NEW: -- ] [BOXES: -- ] HIATUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Can I please lurk for Eunice? ^^

Yes you may! Ill add you to the list!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got genji no longer reserving him can I get my tbt back?

Congrats on getting him back and I refunded the tbt!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Zell is still available! Will be voided at 12pmcst if not adopted.

You know what? I think I'll reserve Chief now lol.

I work 1 - 9:30 for the next four days, and it'll be nice to know I won't have track down my tenth villager (and a dreamie at that lol).

Now to just wait till your Chief goes into boxes lol! ^_^

You know what? I think I'll reserve Chief now lol.

I work 1 - 9:30 for the next four days, and it'll be nice to know I won't have track down my tenth villager (and a dreamie at that lol).

Now to just wait till your Chief goes into boxes lol! ^_^

Ok haha It will either be 25tbt or 225tbt to reserve him with his adoption fee! Also what time zone are you in just so i know when to get you Chief when he's in boxes? Im in CST

Ok haha It will either be 25tbt or 225tbt to reserve him with his adoption fee! Also what time zone are you in just so i know when to get you Chief when he's in boxes? Im in CST

Opps, forgot to transfer the fee to you. ^_^;
My time zone is EDT. So I'm one hour ahead of you. Right now it's 10 am here.

Opps, forgot to transfer the fee to you. ^_^;
My time zone is EDT. So I'm one hour ahead of you. Right now it's 10 am here.

Oh ok thats awesome! I will PM/VM you when he gets into boxes and we will work from there!

Zell has one more hour! I really don't want to void him! Im open to offers at this point for him!

Due to myself being gone for the past hour i will extend Zell for another hour before he gets voided. i really don't want to void him.

Well poor Zell was voided :(

But Dizzy the Lazy Elephant has moved in!

Avery the awesome Robot Cranky Eagle is in boxes! Will be voided in 15 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back