Giveaway Lucky the Lazy Dog (CONTEST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my entry (it's for a friend who loves egyptian stuff).

Lucky Contest Entry.jpg

He remembered distantly the first time he ever met the mayor, so very long ago. Back in a town who's name he forgot, that he's not even sure is still there.
Of course, back then they were not the mayor but instead his best friend, a penpal and neighbor who would endlessly put up with his silly ideas, buying him medicine when he fell sick (which was ironically often, given his namesake.)
He remembered her then, remembered asking her for fruit and furniture, and remembered excitedly responding to each letter. He even remembered, after so long, handing her his picture, nervous and stuttering.
"So you'll never forget me, and so we'll always be friends- right?" She gave him a huge grin and hugged him.
"Of course we'll always be friends, you goof!"
After so long, she moved far away, somewhere where he couldn't follow. And years went by without seeing her.
And after so, so long, he remembered seeing her again, after so long- a visitor came from another town- a mayor of another village, amazingly enough! He was happy to greet her, and they chatted for a bit. And finally, when he recognised her, his eyes went wide and warmly chatted with her, as they always used to.
She visit several times after, always stopping by for longer to chat. One day, he worriedly remarked on her appearance;
"Zoe, it seems like you can't go a day without wearing that post-op patch. Are you just trying to worry me, rr-owch?" She stared at him incredulously for a second before laughing.
"Lucky, you're literally constantly wrapped up in bandages and you're concerned about me?!" He blushed and laughed it off, but his fri-the mayor seemed upset as she walked to the train station to return home.
Was it something he said?
woo
It'll make more sense if you know Lucky was in my Wild World town and I looooovvvveeeeed him and kept his picture forever but I gave the game to my sister since I could get him in new leaf and didn't realize exactly how much I MISSED him v.v
I'll try and put in more entries if I can grab the time to ♥

OMG I fell asleep can you give me like 30 more minutes hahahahah

OMG I fell asleep can you give me like 30 more minutes hahahahah

Sure XD Since you told me earlier that you were entering and I know you've got something on the way, I'll let you have a little more time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Contest is ending in five minutes! If I know you have an entry on the way, I'll give you until 8:30pm to get it in but I won't be accepting unannounced entries after 8pm.

Eh.. No time to finish, here you go anyway

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 18
Here's my entry (it's for a friend who loves egyptian stuff).

I loved this! You've won second place (which is 2mil bells). Hopefully this can get your friend a little closer to being able to buy Lucky in an auction. :) Just let me know when you can pick up (or when I can drop off) the bells.

EDIT: The bells are located in my main town, which uses the FC listed under my username.

Last edited:
I loved this! You've won second place (which is 2mil bells). Hopefully this can get your friend a little closer to being able to buy Lucky in an auction. :) Just let me know when you can pick up (or when I can drop off) the bells.

EDIT: The bells are located in my main town, which uses the FC listed under my username.

Oh my gosh thank you! I can pick up whenever you would like. I'll add you now though. :) And yeah, I'm sure he'll come around again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back