• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Mario Party Game Night! (JOIN NOW!, PLAYING ASAP!)

Nows your chance :). The first game will be tomorrow, probably around 6:00 EST

I'd love to join, but that's too early for me. :( I won't be home until probably 6 p.m. PST (9 p.m. EST).

Have fun, though! This is super cool and definitely the most elaborate "home-made" AC mini-game I've even seen. ^^ I'd love to join next time.

Added :).

So just a few rules for my town

Try not to run off paths, ruin flowers, or pick up paths. Also please don't talk to my villagers because i'm afraid of them moving away haha.

Added :).

So just a few rules for my town

Try not to run off paths, ruin flowers, or pick up paths. Also please don't talk to my villagers because i'm afraid of them moving away haha.

got it :) do we wait for every spot to be filled before going to your town or?

ah i wish i could play :( maybe if you guys haven't found someone in 20 mins or so i'll come and play, it sounds like so much fun! i have a question- how long would an average game take?

When I used to play the games would take a long time. But i've edited the rules and we're going to play a smaller amount of turns, so it shouldn't be too long.

For anyone who joins, have your computer handy with this forum open so we can communicate should anything go wrong.

In case of disconnecting, i'll be saving our progress every few turns.

Sorry to delay it a bit but i'm gonna go eat dinner, so we can start this after that, should be in about an hour or less!

So N0bo and Cheezyfries are both in. We need 1 more player!

If you guys aren't here at the time when we're going to start, it can't be helped and whoever posts next will take your place.

Be back soon!

Back