• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Mayor Tia's Boxing Service 📦🌺 Your Villager Fairy Godmother! NOW WITH FREE VILLAGERS! NEW LEAF ONLY.

Hi everyone! Happy Thanksgiving! My Black Friday Sale starts at midnight CST where my villagers will be 7TBT! So anyone who orders on 11/29 by 11:59pm CST will be able to reserve their villager for the sale price~

⊳ Name: elora
⊳ Town: bungalow
⊳ Friend Code: on the sidebar
⊳ Villager: julian
⊳ Availability: any time today, i’m in pacific standard time.
⊳ Payment: i believe the sale is active today, so 7 tbt.
⊳ Want their picture?: nope, i’m good!

thanks a bunch :)

edit: sorry but i have to cancel this. someone is offering him to me on another site :) so sorry, have a nice day/night

Last edited:
Hey Tia, I just wanted to know when you'll be available, I'm ready to pick up my villagers all day today!

Ready to pick up Dobie any time (well out of what I listed, my schedule changes quite a bit). It's cool if you take your time, no rush on you or your amazing service!

hey, i'm ready to pick up anytime too! is it possible i could change my order to bruce, too?

Hi friends! I'm so so so so sorry I've been away! Idk who all still needs villagers but anyone who ordered during my Black Friday Sale will still have the honored 7TBT price, but ALSO! Anyone who has been waiting on me for their villager can also get their villager for 7TBT as well since I've been so garbage lately at fulfilling requests. ; -; I should be on in a few - I'm gonna order dinner and charge up my 3DS. See you all soon!

Hi friends! I'm so so so so sorry I've been away! Idk who all still needs villagers but anyone who ordered during my Black Friday Sale will still have the honored 7TBT price, but ALSO! Anyone who has been waiting on me for their villager can also get their villager for 7TBT as well since I've been so garbage lately at fulfilling requests. ; -; I should be on in a few - I'm gonna order dinner and charge up my 3DS. See you all soon!

don't feel bad, we all have lives to live! The fact that you even take the time to do this service is much appreciated. :)

I'll happily pick up Julian tonight. Are you still doing every 3rd villager for free?

don't feel bad, we all have lives to live! The fact that you even take the time to do this service is much appreciated. :)

I'll happily pick up Julian tonight. Are you still doing every 3rd villager for free?

Yep! I am! Is Julian your 3rd villager?

its completely fine! do you think i'd be able to pick up bruce anytime soon? :)

My order in case it got lost or buried in posts before OP could check it. Will be around for another hour tonight.

Hi there! Sorry I wasn't able to get to your order last night. The amount in bells for the villagers are 3,000,000 IGB. Is that okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

its completely fine! do you think i'd be able to pick up bruce anytime soon? :)

Absolutely! I'll be on and off all day until 10pm CST. So whenever you're around - I'll be here!

Hi there! Sorry I wasn't able to get to your order last night. The amount in bells for the villagers are 3,000,000 IGB. Is that okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Absolutely! I'll be on and off all day until 10pm CST. So whenever you're around - I'll be here!

cool, thanks! do you think you could add me and leave your gates open when you come online? i already have you added and i'll send the bells now.

Back