Giveaway Midoriya's 10th TBT anniversary sea lineup giveaway!!! [WINNER ANNOUNCED!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
this lineup oh gosh!! huge congrats on 10 years, crazy to think about how long this site's been going for wow. i'm now realising we joined around the same time god how time flies! reading through everyone's entries really made me question what mine actually is but the first creature i thought of was a seahorse - ever since watching a video of a seahorse giving birth i've literally thought they were so fascinating. what an animal
thanks so much <3

double digits baby woot woot!!!

oh man i have a LOT of favorite sea creatures.... but i guess if i had to choose a few they'd be the dumbo octopus, the giant isopod, and sea bunnies!! they're all so silly i love them :3

Congrats on 10 years of TBT! 👀 Thank you for the generous giveaway!

There are so many fascinating critters in the sea. I'll mention garden eels. Just look at them! Here's a short video for you about them.

Congrats on 10 years on TBT!
I think my favourite sea creature is the amazing sea turtle! <3

Thank you for doing a giveaway c:

What a kind giveaway!

My favorite sea creature is a hammerhead shark. I like animals with weird heads/noses and I am charmed by their unusual shape. I even have a shark bracelet that came with live tracking information for a real hammerhead shark named Eddie! She’s a very mobile shark.

Hi. Thanks for doing this.
My favorite sea creature is the sea turtle. I love turtles in general, but I think it's neat they ride sea currents to move around.

Congrats on 10 years! There’s so many amazing sea creatures, but my favorite has got to be sea turtles. They’re so cool! Runner ups are sea otters and dolphins.

What a super fun giveaway, thank you so much for doing this :)

I love the ocean and have too many favorite sea creatures, but one of them are sting rays and manta rays. They are so cute and I love how they just glide through the water so effortlessly~

Bump! Less than a week to go! :D

I included a preview of the prized lineup so that I don't have to keep it under my sidebar anymore.

happy 10 year anniversary midoriya! you’re too kind as always 😋

my favorite sea creature is a loggerhead sea turtle! I love all types of sea turtles but the loggerheads are my favorite, they live around where I go on vacation!

IMG_6034.jpg

Congrats on hitting ten years!!!

I love sea creatures and it's so hard to pick just one! I went to the aquarium two weeks ago and that just makes narrowing it down even harder. I think I'll have to go with sea turtles. They're just so fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back