• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Alfonso the alligator just pinged. I'm on my phone ATM so no pics. He's prob goons be another void though. This is my last one for this afternoon. Bout to do homework with the kids and them make dinner before I go to work. I may cycle done this evening when I get off but most definitely will tomorrow.

Ugh... not cycling today. -____- Woke up with the left side of my head bothering me. I was hoping that it'd go away as the day went on, but it hasn't. Gonna go to bed early tonight. Sorry if you're lurking for villagers from me. Hopefully, I'll feel a lil better tomorrow.

If it's not too late Alfonso is literally my favourite villager! If he's not voided can I please, please adopt him? 0:

Elvis the Cranky Lion is leaving the building !!!

Elvis_NewLeaf_OfficialRender.png

I will void him/her if nobody claims them in 30 minutes!!

Margie the Normal elephant has moved in!

C9T435F.png

Hey Zora, are u still looking for cyrano?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If it's not too late Alfonso is literally my favourite villager! If he's not voided can I please, please adopt him? 0:

It's not too late. You can absolutely have him : ). I'm on my way home from work so give me around 15 min : )

Last edited:
I just added you. Opening my gates now : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just follow me please when u get here : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay! Alfonso has been adopted! Will update everything in the morning : )

Lady Loki is online & cycling!
- - - - - - - - - - -
Update:
PeeWee and Robin moved out.
Freya moved in, Yay!

- - - - - - - - - - -
95px-Tiffany_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

And . . Tiffany, the Snooty Rabbit is in boxes!

tumblr_m430vaO8Zn1qdlkyg.gif

If no one claims her within 30 minutes, I'll being posting her adoption on Facebook. :3

Last edited:
Omg I love her, if only I didn't have 2 snootys already;--;
Come on, someone adopt this cutie!;----;

@BitterCoffee
@Umeko

I understand. I have 2 Snooty also. I do hope she'll get adopted too! She shouldn't be in the void. D:

Yeah, let's hope <3

Well, gonna make some lunch and then maybe go to a vinyl record store, need some new records x3 Shame i can't take my 3DS with me since I will probably get a move-in lol :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back