• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
About Hazel: She's been in my town the longest and is still wearing lionel's shirt, I've stopped myself from talking to her all the time since that might nudge her out but she's still being a butt. Hopefully now that muffy will be moving in [my third uchi] she'll ping ;u;

I had the hardest time getting Chrissy out for a friend and I mean.. she took FOREVER

thank you so much for Molly!

Last edited:
Molly has been adopted!!
Going away to do some homework, wanting to get hazel out since I've noticed a lot of people lurking for he so I might cycle a bit later tonight.
@jerika, same with carmen, I was holding it for someone and it took an alt character and almost a week for her to move back out ;-;

Last edited:
I even tried the alt character -.- and I lost flora accidentally which pissed me off to no end!

Agnus the Bull has moved in!

Angus_NewLeaf_Official.png

Blanche the Snooty ostrich has moved in!

tumblr_inline_mtjm2fX1Lx1s1rdf7.png

Note: Blanche is from the wifi pool so her shirt/house/phrase may not be original

Muffy the uchi sheep has moved in from the campsite!

tumblr_mud6prInNk1qhht43o1_500.png

@Zoraluv: Wi-fi pool? I am going to laugh if she has a rainbow shirt >_> if so that's the one I voided to get Molly XD

yep, rainbow shirt an errythang ;u; shes a cutie, I'd love to have her and flora house by house or smth

Omg wow that is so crazy you got her o.o
I can't remember her sayings though I think one is Hello Sweetie...she is a cutie I will miss her but she was annoying at the same time. Her house was next to Flora's before I lost Flora and when it was Flora's birthday the two were hanging out so cute.

Omg wow that is so crazy you got her o.o
I can't remember her sayings though I think one is Hello Sweetie...she is a cutie I will miss her but she was annoying at the same time. Her house was next to Flora's before I lost Flora and when it was Flora's birthday the two were hanging out so cute.

Aww omfg T-T

---

My brother gave me his old 'cycle' town of new leaf so I'm using it as my second main town.
fyi this is not 'nice town', where he has lolly, caesar and whitney. tbh idk why he got it he rarely plays acnl more than an hour a day anyway
nonetheless uvu, I'll be giving away [trading two] from this town until I get this town fixed up c:
I tried to put my dreamies for the second town in my sig but the mark-up was over 1k words.
However; I do have Beau, Chrissy, Cyrano, Bill and Gloria. I'm still deciding on Chrissy, tbh I'd only trade her for bunnie uvu

Sorry for the non-cycling-ish announcement uvu

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tia the Normal Elephant has moved in!

tumblr_mufvubDlHs1sbv4xwo1_1280.png

This is in my second town, idk who I'm keeping and not at this point, just trying to get the 10k paid off and all that

Muffy the uchi sheep is in boxes!!!

muffy_by_chrecand-d6kjq4q.png

I will void him/her if nobody claims them in 30 minutes!!

Fuschia has been voided!!!

Euinece the normal sheep has moved in!

04c6e02ce38d6af118944f8db3630b53.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Muffy has been adopted!!
by a close friend Q-Q

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back