• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure thing lillykay! I'll add you and open up in a just minute. Town will be MMCCo mayor Ginny ; )

Twi, I think she's after Katt : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

LillyKay, I have added you and am opening my gates right now : )

Last edited:
Sure thing lillykay! I'll add you and open up in a just minute. Town will be MMCCo mayor Ginny ; )

Twi, I think she's after Katt : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

LillyKay, I have added you and am opening my gates right now : )

Oops, I canot see your town or any open town for that matter!

Katt has been ADOPTED!!!

katt.jpg

O'Hare the Smug Rabbit is in boxes in Neverlnd!!!
O'Hare.jpg

Please let me know if you'd like him. I will hold him for about an hour.

AND

Ken the Smug Chicken has moved into MMCCo from the campsite : )

ken.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ruby the Peppy Bunny is in boxes in MMCCo!
ruby.jpg
Do NOT make me void this sweet one. Will hold for an hour : )

Last edited:
just a question, will i ever be able to get a villager again on here?

just a question, will i ever be able to get a villager again on here?

It's something I would have to discuss with the rest of the group since I will not take someone off that list unless I get group approval. A note though, pestering us, won't help your case AT ALL. At this rate, no.

----------------------

Still no real cycling on my end, but I will check my game to see if anyone moves in or Katt moves out. I will try to cycle a lil bit next week since both this and next weekend are definitely out.

@Daco:
I'd update the title, but I'm about to go to bed. D: Hope someone takes her. Worse case, I could take her to cycle out.

Last edited:
I can adopt Ruby into my cycling town if you'd like. I've always had an interest in her and if it doesn't work out, I can give her a second chance.

I refuse to void her. Going to bed. If I didn't already have her, I'd keep her again in one of my other towns. I'll still have her in the morning. Also O'Hare is going to Lady Scion's town tomorrow as well. XLRinn, I'll let ya know tomorrow : )

OK, I am about to get started again. For the time being, Ruby and O'Hare are still available. They will stay up for grabs until I get back from getting my kids to school, so it'll be another hour or so. PLEASE do not make me void Ruby. If no one grabs O'Hare, I have found him a home.

Ha! Sounds good. Trying to get these kids ready. My alarm clock didn't go off this morning so were running really late.

Picture reminder:

ruby.jpgO'Hare.jpg

Are in boxes until 10 am CST, please someone take these babies : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back