• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if she's shown up recently. We've all been on the inactive side lately. :( She'll pop up at some point.

---------------------------------------

Group Updates:

Zora's gonna be inactive for at least the next few months because of school. Assuming this thread doesn't completely die, she'll have a spot when she's more available.

As for me, ugh...! T.T So while I was away this past weekend, I decided to check on both my towns... and... Peanut moved out of Noveria. D: I was very upset when I found out since she was both one of my starters and I'm pretty attached to all my dreamies.

I thought I was within the correct time frame where no one would move out, but I guess I miscounted the days. Oh well, it happens. :(

I did a lot of thinking if I would cycle back for her of not. I actually don't like many of the peppies all that much, other than Flora, who I already have in Arcadia.

In the end, I decided that I will cycle the 16 to get Peanut back. I miss her too much to swap her out with someone else. Like with Arcadia, I will be cycling Noveria slowly.

Will be cycling a lil tomorrow. And will also update the adoption/void doc my tomorrow since I'm pretty sure it's way out of date.
Aww I'm sorry that happened Peanut is very cute and I hope you get her back - when my Diana moved out I decided not to try as I'm scared i'll get my other dreamies out!!!

Last edited:
Update on my part. I've been doing a lot of work on my main town so I can get my dream address back up. I am also slowly cycling out of main so bam can come back home. I'll have both my cycle towns ready to cycle tomorrow. I decided that my newest cycle town will also be used for growing hybrids so I've been setting up a start out garden. I have Gloria in boxes ATM but as I never see anyone looking for her ill prob just let her go to the void. Felicity is moving into my main town through the campsite and I will cycle her out when the time comes. Also phoebe just moved into Neverlnd so I'll update my siggy.

Good timing : )

Zucker is in boxes!!! He requires dreamie proof, so please do not ask unless you have it.

zucker.jpg

Last edited:
Good timing : )

Zucker is in boxes!!! He requires dreamie proof, so please do not ask unless you have it.

View attachment 29592

OMGGG!!!! He's been a dreamie I've always wanted, but never managed to get. He's so hard to get. Will you give him to me? Pretty please??? I've been looking for him everywhere.

Meeeh pwweeeese D: he camped one day in my town but couldnt get him yet

Last edited:
OMGGG!!!! He's been a dreamie I've always wanted, but never managed to get. He's so hard to get. Will you give him to me? Pretty please??? I've been looking for him everywhere.

Yes, you can have him. Please add me, and I'll open my gates.

Yes, you can have him. Please add me, and I'll open my gates.

Sorry, But, I'm eating breakfast. Will you be willing to wait 10-15 minutes? If not, you can just give it to the other person. Thanks for giving zucker away. But I really want a chance to get him. I promise I will be back by then.

I am actually not comfortable giving Zucker to the other poster since they have only been a tbt member for 2 days and are auctioning off Molly for 5.7 mil (in their sig). As Zucker is known for being auctioned. If no one else posts by the time you are done that has valid dreamy proof and I feel comfortable with than you can still have him.

was more into the game then making a account can ya blame me >.>

I am actually not comfortable giving Zucker to the other poster since they have only been a tbt member for 2 days and are auctioning off Molly for 5.7 mil (in their sig). As Zucker is known for being auctioned. If no one else posts by the time you are done that has valid dreamy proof and I feel comfortable with than you can still have him.

Oh, I never knew that. xD Im on mobile now, so can you give me your FC?

also, what kind of tip would you like? :)

Last edited:
I understand that, actually, as I live and breathe this game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I never knew that. xD Im on mobile now, so can you give me your FC?

also, what kind of tip would you like? :)

No tip needed. My fc is 4141- 2400-0442. Gates are open for ya : )

Mozzy actually my friend irl, i told her about the forums not to long ago so she could get villagers she wants,please don't miss treat her because shes new. :)

I understand that, actually, as I live and breathe this game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No tip needed. My fc is 4141- 2400-0442. Gates are open for ya : )

ONW!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks! Will appreciate if you left me a wifi rating. :) Ill do the same for you!

Mozzy actually my friend irl, i told her about the forums not to long ago so she could get villagers she wants,please don't miss treat her because shes new. :)

Well, now i'm actually kinda hurt and sorta pissed. I am not mistreating anyone. Mrbosshead posted first. He was eating and let me know if I didn't want to wait, I could give him to your friend. I simply stated that I wasn't comfortable with that, not only because she's brand new, but more because she is auctioning off another villager. I am not known for EVER being unkind. I have 4 personal copies of this game. My 2 main towns and 2 cycle towns. I don't ever auction off my villagers, and I do my best to always be fair. I'm sorry you think I was mistreating your friend. That was not my intention.

- - - Post Merge - - -

With that being said, Zucker has been adopted by mrbosshead. Cycling on from Neverlnd. Will Cycle in MMCCo in a bit.

Well, now i'm actually kinda hurt and sorta pissed. I am not mistreating anyone. Mrbosshead posted first. He was eating and let me know if I didn't want to wait, I could give him to your friend. I simply stated that I wasn't comfortable with that, not only because she's brand new, but more because she is auctioning off another villager. I am not known for EVER being unkind. I have 4 personal copies of this game. My 2 main towns and 2 cycle towns. I don't ever auction off my villagers, and I do my best to always be fair. I'm sorry you think I was mistreating your friend. That was not my intention.

- - - Post Merge - - -

With that being said, Zucker has been adopted by mrbosshead. Cycling on from Neverlnd. Will Cycle in MMCCo in a bit.

People auction off villagers all the time, shes new to the forms so you think she wants to be a part of it, and someone offered the price for Molly if you look on her threads, Also wouldn't you think shes getting rid of villagers so she can make room for ones she actually wants? And that's nice of you to give villagers for free, but other people think different the way you do. :) And i was just standing up for my friend because i don't want people to start treating her different because she new that's all. :3

Aww I'm sorry that happened Peanut is very cute and I hope you get her back - when my Diana moved out I decided not to try as I'm scared i'll get my other dreamies out!!!

Yeah, I've cycled with Noveria before (and had 9 dreamies to keep around) and never lost anyone. You just have to be EXTREMELY careful and talk to EVERYONE before going onto the next day. TT an hour or so on the same day if someone's missing.

I don't blame you for not doing it. It's a REAL pain in the ass to cycle with so many dreamies. -___- This'll be the first time I've ever cycled the 16 to get someone back. Up until now, I've only cycled that town to get villagers out.

----------------------------------------

Friendly Reminder: If you have any concerns in regards to an adoption, please PM the cycler in question and they'll try and clear things up. No need to clutter up the thread. Thanks. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

and on top of that, the rules state that the cycler may give the villager to the person they want. the villager is theres. Dacosim stated her reasons why and didnt mean to offend anybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back