• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I too late to adopt Ruby?

By the way, my sig isn't updated. Static was just a filler space until I found someone better; and Ruby is that someone.

Last edited:
Is it possible that any of the wolves that anyone has are still available? ;w;

Lurking for Diana if I don't win that auction.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, doesn't look like I'm winning that auction so I'm lurking here :'c

howdy ho
um yea has it been a week? idk but I'm slowly getting into things again but I think I might stop cycling soon. 3 towns is just wow a lot. I'm thinking about cycling out the villagers in based until I get the ones I want for my mom's second town even tho idk if she stil lwants a second town ugh long story just yea

so bear with me, villagers have moved in and out since then as well so yea imma update my sig and stuff.

Antonio, the Jock Anteater is in boxes! He is in my main town of Birdsong.

antonio.jpg

So many great villagers in this thread! I think you guys are my favourite cyclers ♥ lurking.

I've had a good experience with this thread before so I'm bumping as well as lurking for my dreamies (specifically Alice Bluebear or Skye)

Last edited:
I noticed that I missed Cally by just five days, awww. ;v; I'll keep lurking for her, though... and potentially for a cat neighbor. :V

Has Kiki turned up yet? This popped up when I searched "Kiki the normal cat" so is it? I would LOVE her - she's my dreamie - as in I'll lookout for her on this post!

Has Kiki turned up yet? This popped up when I searched "Kiki the normal cat" so is it? I would LOVE her - she's my dreamie - as in I'll lookout for her on this post!

Not sure if she's shown up recently. We've all been on the inactive side lately. :( She'll pop up at some point.

---------------------------------------

Group Updates:

Zora's gonna be inactive for at least the next few months because of school. Assuming this thread doesn't completely die, she'll have a spot when she's more available.

As for me, ugh...! T.T So while I was away this past weekend, I decided to check on both my towns... and... Peanut moved out of Noveria. D: I was very upset when I found out since she was both one of my starters and I'm pretty attached to all my dreamies.

I thought I was within the correct time frame where no one would move out, but I guess I miscounted the days. Oh well, it happens. :(

I did a lot of thinking if I would cycle back for her of not. I actually don't like many of the peppies all that much, other than Flora, who I already have in Arcadia.

In the end, I decided that I will cycle the 16 to get Peanut back. I miss her too much to swap her out with someone else. Like with Arcadia, I will be cycling Noveria slowly.

Will be cycling a lil tomorrow. And will also update the adoption/void doc my tomorrow since I'm pretty sure it's way out of date.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back