• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, yes!!! I'll add you and open up now : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're added. gates are OPEN : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Francine has been adopted!!!

Thank you sososososo much!! ^-^ I was reading a guide that said TT two days forward at a time only, and was totally convinced that I'd screwed my whole town up when I accidentally hit the months section and TTed TWO MONTHS into the future!! ;___;

SUPER glad it worked out--now to get my poor town back to February...

I will still be posting stuff occasionaly, but not cycling like I used to

Mereunge the Rhino has moved in from the campsite!

tumblr_mr7iahmc851qh1x6ko1_500.png

OK guys, sorry I was on Hiatus for awhile, but I am back. Slowly, but I'm have a few new people to add to my cycle town siggys. So.... without further ado, we have....

Kitt the Normal Kangaroo is in Boxes kitt.jpg

AND

Kody the Jock Bear Cub is in Boxeskody.jpg

Last edited:
LOL, I DO have more than 1 3ds, since all 4 of my kids each have one, but I try and just use mine when I'm on here : ) No prob! Gates are open.

Thank God. I felt so stupid after asking. xD Thanks again for Kody! He already has Poncho as a training buddy in my town.

Well, heres my last move out, I will then be starting a 2nd town

Merengue the Rhino is in boxes!!!

tumblr_mrd1jkyZpQ1swv1eco1_500.png

I will void her if nobody claims them in 10 minutes!!

I MUST have proof that she is one of your dreamies!!! This villager is a part of the group of villagers that are at the HIGHEST risk of being sold for profit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back