• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
and on top of that, the rules state that the cycler may give the villager to the person they want. the villager is theres. Dacosim stated her reasons why and didnt mean to offend anybody

That's now what i mean by my post though, You deserve Zucker, you were first xD

I have decided, it is time to withdraw my position here. It's been fun, and I hope you understand, so im ending this with a good mover. At this rate, I may/may not return to cycling.

Diana the Deer is in boxes!!!

tumblr_mqw3qphyLI1qh1x6ko1_500.png

I will void her if nobody claims them in 15 minutes!!

I MUST have proof that she is one of your dreamies!!! This villager is a part of the group of villagers that are at the HIGHEST risk of being sold for profit!!

Last edited:
Omgg I love Diana and I do not want her to be voided but she's technically not my dreamie. It was between her as my second snooty Dx But she is too lovely to be voided. I hope someone claims her~

At this time, I will put Twi as inactive. The door is open for her to return if she chooses to, since you honestly never know. You can leave, then a week later come back. A break, I think will do Twi some good since I know she's been extremely stressed about cycling lately.

Wow, so sad to hear that Twi... but I understand, you have been cycling for a long time and that can be very stressfull. I adore Diana, but I already have her.... good luck finding her a good home!! :D

OUCH. I saw thos before anyone else. But I had no dreamie poof. Could have taken her. Arghhh. :c

I came here at the late time
wowwowowowow
And i have a full town dou
Also THERE WAS ZUCKER?
I missed a lot.
And twi's leaving?
Uhhh i missed lots then, xD

OK, BIG day in Neverlnd...

Francine the snooty bunny is in Boxes in Neverlnd!!!
francine.jpg

I DO require dreamy proof for this sweet little girl as she is known to be auctioned off quite frequently. Also, I get final say on who she goes to, but I generally let my sweet lost boys and girls go to first poster that claims, and in Francine's case, to the first that has the requirements to get her.

BTW, I am eating lunch atm, so if you don't hear back from me the moment you post, just give me a minute : ) Thank you!

Twi joins me in the realm of past cyclers. Thanks for all the hard work and dreamies twi!

Last edited:
Any chance I can claim Francine and you could give me ~15 mins to learn how to TT out a villager?? >~<

I can't promise you that. If you can make room before someone else claims her, than she's yours but I can't promise her to you if you don't have room. It can sometimes take hours to TT an unwanted villager out. Believe me, I know : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW, after Francine leaves, I will be switching to my other cycle town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back