• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jsjdjsioaozjxhxn Meregune! Uh gosh I just re did my town so I have new dreamies and I need to make a sign my current is my old one TwT gah, I promise I don't want to sell her for profit D: <3

Last edited:
Me tooooooo u___u Agghhh gosh I wish I wasn't busy when Hazu told me about this. u___u 10 minutes for such a popular villager? x.x

Last edited:
OK guys, so here is a BIG update on my part. As most could see, I have been on hiatus the last couple of weeks. I am now back and with a plan ; ) So I have decided to reset my 2nd main town and not do a storybrk theme. I want to just eventually make 4 characters that have my kids' nicknames and make their houses look like their personalities. I do want this town to have my fav characters in it, and luckily I have most of them currently in storybrk or in my other cycle towns. The good news is I will also be cycling out of that town until I get my dreamies over to cycle while I reset. I don't need any help holding villagers since I have those towns. So here is a list of who will be available out of all my towns:

**need dreamie proof**

Storybrk:

Coco
Marina*
Octavian*
Renee
Skye*
Phil
Shep

Neverlnd:

Rolf
Cranston
Hamlet
Beardo
Merengue*

MMCCo:

Tia*
Diana*
Ava
Bob*
Phoebe
Ken
Julian*

Birdsong: (4/16 to get my Bam back)
Felicity
Phoebe
Flora (MAYBE, but only for to trade for Peanut)

Also, if anyone runs across any of these Villagers, please let me know as I am looking for them: Bruce, Gaston, Flurry, (Deirdre or Hazel.)

image.jpg
Ok guys I have a move out. I not really feeling very well so if I don't get a response in the next 30 min or so, I'll keep her in boxes til morning, ok? Without further ado,

SKYE the wolf is in boxes in Storybrk!

Last edited:
You sure can : ) I'll add you and open up in just a couple min. Btw, if you decide to let go of fuchsia please let me know. I just decided a couple if days ago, I'd like to switch phoebe in my main town for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back