• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
How funny, Fuchsia just pinged me and I decided to let her go, I was gonna make a thread in the morning but you may definitely have her ^^
Your FC is the one to the side right? c:

Added! Let me know when you open the gate!

She's also not in boxes just yet, if you want her tonight I can get her into boxes however!

uirking for Phoebe ><

I will have 2 phoebe's available very soon! I bet you won't have any problems getting one of them : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open btw! It's up to you. I can get her tonight or sometime tomorrow : )

Yay, I'm so excited to get her, thank you! I can get Fuchsia into boxes now if you'd like c:

That would be wonderful! I'll just pick her up from the same town prob!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind. Gonna grab her in one of my cycle towns. Had to make sure I had an open slot. It'll be from Neverlnd.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And you're very welcome! I'm glad she found a good home! Just let me know when your gates are open : )

You're welcome, thank you! c: I love Fuchsia so much but she isn't a dreamie sadly...so I'm glad she's going to someone who will take care of her!

I will! I've only met her briefly while she was in my daughters town for a bit. But oh so absorbs!

Diana was at her house one day and I was like ughhh I wanna keep her...Haha I might try and get a second copy and aim for Fuchsia in it!

Were you saying something before I ended? x: I'm sorry if so!

Ok guys. I'll be cycling all day tomorrow from all 4 towns. I feel like crud so I'm going to bed. Best of luck to all of you lurking for your dreamies and in the words of the series I wAtched today, may the odds be ever in your favor! Ha!

OK guys. I feel terrible, so instead of doing my regular chores, I'll prob just stay bundled up and cycle. I may have to take a break to nap, but I should be on this all day today. Bout to check main town first to see if anyone pings, and then I'll go onto the other towns. Stay tuned : )

Cranston the Lazy Ostrich is in Boxes!!!

cranston.png

Let me know if ya want him. He is in Neverlnd. Moving on to another town. Will post Storybrk and MMCCo next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back