• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil the Smug Pea**** is in Boxes in Storybrk!!!
phil.jpg

He's actually SUPER Awesome!!! Someone take him!

Pengutango is taking Cranston for her 16 vil cycle to get Peanut back.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ya know, I did NOT type Pea**** . Guess TBT thinks its a bad word.

OK guys. I feel terrible, so instead of doing my regular chores, I'll prob just stay bundled up and cycle. I may have to take a break to nap, but I should be on this all day today. Bout to check main town first to see if anyone pings, and then I'll go onto the other towns. Stay tuned : )

Awww feel better, DaCo <3 I'm at home too with a fever so I'll probably be lurking here all day too :p

OK, on to MMCCo... Having a Ostrich kinda day, so you guys may be in luck, and if you don't get the one from one town, don't forget, I have 2 Pheobe's : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey Ben! Who ya stalking for?

OK, on to MMCCo... Having a Ostrich kinda day, so you guys may be in luck, and if you don't get the one from one town, don't forget, I have 2 Pheobe's : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey Ben! Who ya stalking for?

Not really anyone in particular actually but I like watching people get dreamies and idk just to give some overall company haha :)

Daco, that's seriously priceless. XD You know I'm gonna screencap that, right? Haha. It's so random that it's a regular word, yet, it's still censored. Also, OMG... it took forever for the stupid title to update.

---------------------------------

I'm still here folks! Just haven't had time/too interested in cycling lately, despite needing to cycle Noveria to get Peanut back. But hope to do a lil before I go on vacation next week.

If I do some cycling while I'm there, however, I plan on voiding pretty much everyone (especially if I can't connect my 3DS to the internet) because I want to get this cycle over with as quickly as possible when I actually get my butt moving on it.

Wow, the cable guy would pick the absolute worst time to come give us a new router -.- Luckily, I have a phone with WiFi.

Edit: Yay okay! He's all done so my wifi is back cx Back to lurking~

Last edited:
IKR!!!! Omg, lmFao!!! BTW, MMCCo is being stubborn. NO Peanut you can't move yet. Only one to ping so far. Geez. Working on it guys. Wow, my first 5 words, I hoipe everyone knows, LOL!!!

Geez, FINALLY!!!

TIA, the Normal Tea Cup Elephant is in Boxes in MMCCo. She DOES require dreamy proof from me please and Thank You!

tia.jpg

Also, Phil, the BAD @$$ smug Pea**** is still in boxes as well in Storybrk :)

phil.jpg

Back to Neverlnd while these guys wait for new homes.

Last edited:
Tia and Phil have both been adopted!!! I'm gonna take a quick break and jump in the shower. be back in 30 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back