• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flora the Peppy Flamingo is in Boxes in my main town of Birdsong.

flora2.jpg

This is my main town, so please stay with me. Do not run. Do not take anything, or I will flip the switch. Thank you : )

DaCoSim, are cycling Neverlnd at the moment? I'm still lurking for Merengue ^^

Oh! Me too, but now I don't see Merengue on your list anymore. :'C

It's on Page (idk)* under "Neverlnd" ^^

oops, I just realized that I shouldn't use page numbers since I changed the amount of posts per page, haha ^^

Last edited:
Hey there. No, I'm not really cycling much today. I'm trying to get some villagers out of my main town so I can get through the 16 cycle to get my Bam back. Merengue went to a good friend of mine who started a new town, so she is no longer on the list. I am so sorry I didn't announce it. Please forgive me guys.

XD I still don't see it! I was always going by their signature, and I know (I think) I'm not imagining that I saw it there before. Grrr...Merengueeeeeeee. lol

EDIT: Oh! lol, just read the post. Glad I'm not going crazy. :D

Last edited:
Was it MissE by any chance? o.o
Haha it's no problem, I'll just keep looking out for her~
(I won a raffle for Merengue on tumblr but I didn't know my ask box was closed so another winner was chosen ;A; This shortcake rhino will always elude me...xD)

OMG, I came in second on a raffle for her yesterday. XD We need a Merengue support group. I can't handle these feels. lol

Marii, It WAS MissE : ) We'll find her for ya!!! I have another cycle town that she hasn't come through yet : )

ATotSpot, yep, same FC. Opening gates now : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

And you are very welcome, hun. Enjoy her. She was with me for a VERY long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back