• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Merengue in my campsite this morning and I was like " I hope it's Marshal, but if it's Merengue that's okay too" and I swear I'm psychic lol

Debating on if I should keep her as my 10th once I get Marshal or not ;w; kinda want another wolf after Fang since I acidentally got him into boxes ugh

I got Merengue in my campsite this morning and I was like " I hope it's Marshal, but if it's Merengue that's okay too"

lol, I've been resetting my camp for Merengue and saying the opposite of that too myself...just cuz I know I could trade Marshall for her. XD

I'm a fan of how neat and organised the new thread is, but I've had no luck in locating any of the cycler's "Current villagers" in their towns. A few of the cyclers do not have the cycling town's profile within their signature (or they do, only I haven't located it)

Eeh, it'd be so helpful if there was just a spoiler with all of the current villagers within the towns, so that way we could request certain villagers to be taken off of the auto-void list.

If the person who said they're buying Marshal for me doesn't work out I'd probably try and get Marshal for her...if not and I decide I don't want her I'll probably do a giveaway lol

I'm a fan of how neat and organised the new thread is, but I've had no luck in locating any of the cycler's "Current villagers" in their towns. A few of the cyclers do not have the cycling town's profile within their signature (or they do, only I haven't located it)

Eeh, it'd be so helpful if there was just a spoiler with all of the current villagers within the towns, so that way we could request certain villagers to be taken off of the auto-void list.

All of my for adoption villagers are listed : ) everyone else is either mine, or I'm holding onto for my kids or fellow cycles on here. Hope that helps from my end. Btw. I won't be cycling again until Monday with the exception of one that I promised to someone already for tomorrow. No worries as there are 2 of them. : )

Octavian the Cranky Octopus is in boxes in Storybrk!!!
image.jpg

My laptop is being super slow so I'm mobile ATM. I'll check back often : )

Turning on now and will open up storybrk : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

octavian has been adopted : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back