• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoebe the Uchi Phoenix is currently in boxes in MMCCo! Not holding her long as I need to pick up my Bruce for 2nd main : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK, gonna Void Phoebe. Last call for Phoebe!!!!

I haven't visited this thread in AGES, and when I do come back, I see Cheri!

Lurking powers ACTIVATE!

I am at my som's choir concert ATM, but phoebeis up for grabs when I get home!!!! I am hoping to get peanut so if I'm able to get her and no takers are online (in abut an hour) I will void her (or move her to one of my cycle towns).

Last edited:
I have Whitney too, Novi : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

PHOEBEHas around 1 hour guys. I'll be home in 30 min. Post of ya want her!!!

Welp, got my 2nd main up to 10 finallly with all the plot resets for my first 5. SOOOO... with that, I got my first ping from my starting 5.....

And the winner is

SKYE the Normal Wolf is in BOXES!!!! I would really prefer she be a dreamie of yours. I'll hold her as long as I need to, while I work on one of my cycle towns to get one of my 2nd main dreamies out : )
skye2.png

Attachments

• skye.jpg
    skye.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Ill take her. Is she original?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry i dont know how to show this dreamie proof im new on here. But i love skye!

OK, I am going to give you a chance. Please read over our rules on page one while I get you added. If you decide for any reason that Skye is not the right fit for you after you get her or accidentally put her in boxes, all that we at this cycling thread ask is that you GIVE her away and NOT sell her. If we find out you sell one of our villagers, you will not be allowed to get another villager from us again. Sorry to sound harsh, but since you are new here, I just wanted to give you the heads up. You can add me. My fc is in my siggy. The town will be SimCo. I will open my gates in just a few minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OOPS, meant my fc is

< over there : )

ooooooh gosh what a shame, I guess I missed her just by a snag ; n ;
been looking for her for ages,
oh well, I guess I'll have to keep an eye out some more

Last edited:
Im so excited can I pick her in maybe 1 hour maybe less? I just won an auction for Ankha and I have to pick her up first.

UH oh, well I went to her Move out date and she's not in boxes. She still here so I didn't over do it, but as soon as I went by another villager, he pinged to leave. Sorry hun. I'm gonna go back to cycling for a bit and see what's up. She didn't change her mind at the last mintute when I was talking to her, but she's not moving atm. If I get her to ping before the other 4 that I am trying to move out I will let you know first, Drew.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And BTW, just saw your reply, I would have given her to someone else as we need people to have space to pick up right then.

To the rest of you guys, I am back to cycling now. I'll let ya know who pings : )

Also, I don't have Mint, Sara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back