• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, guys. That was quick. Once again (but this time she hasn't just pinged.) SKYE the Normal wolf is in Boxes.

You MUST have room RIGHT NOW to be able to take her, and I would really prefer she be a dreamy. skye2.png

Rizzo the Mouse is in Boxes in Simco!!!
image.jpg

Not in a big hurry as I'm doing other stuff ATM but please post if you'd like him : )

Awe, crap! Treo, I haven't updated my siggy yet. I put phoebe up for adoption last Friday for a few hours : ( no one grabbed her. Im so sorry Hun.

OKie Dokie! Gonna cycle some today. ATM in MMCCo, I have
LUCKY the Lazy Mummy Dog in Boxes!!!lucky.jpg

I would prefer he have Dreamie proof, as I REALLY do not want him sold off, please. I am not above desperately buying a dreamie, but I will never sell my own villagers They will always be free (though I might occasionally trade one.) Please post if you'd like Lucky. He's fantastic!

Last edited:
OOh I would love him but I have no dreamie proof

Come on over! I'll add you. I only said I preferred to have dreamie proof. Since he's not a tier one, its not required, so I'll take a chance :)

I'll add you and open my gates! Please just follow me : )

I'll close and reopen : P

- - - Post Merge - - -

LUCKY has been Adopted : )
lucky.jpg

Cycling on : ) Will be cycling from MMCCo and Neverlnd ONLY today.

If anyone wants Benedict, let me know and I WILL reserve him for you in Simco, but am not going to TT until after 4/1 so I can do April Fools. He goes into boxes on the 3rd though.

Ok. Going mobile since TBT is being super slow on my laptop. So without further ado

Ken the Smug Ninja Chicken is in Boxes!!!

image.jpgimage.jpg

(Hope you don't mind that he's wearing a peanut hoodie that I designed. Ha!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back