• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still have Ken? My son lost Henry (not playing while we were traveling) and chose Ken as a smug dreamie!

- - - Post Merge - - -

P.S. He'd love the peanut hoodie too. :)

I'll check in a bit and see if I've kept ken still in boxes. On that note I have

Benedict AND Gala are both in boxes.

Post if ya want either of these 2.

I totally want Rolf! Been looking for him everywhere, and every time I get close to getting him he either gets auto-voided or gets accidentally voided after I make space for him and everything >.< I'm holding on to hope I'll get him, but I'm getting tired of keeping my gameplay on pause just to keep a spot open for him :/! Anyways, I'll keep my eye on this thread but if he goes into boxes between morning and 5pm tomorrow, then I'll miss out again because I have to work. =x

Last edited:
OMG, really?! I would forever love you lol You have no idea how hard it has been to get Rolf >.< it was almost turning into work.
I'm def ready now, just say when.

No prob! I'll add you and box him up. Give me just a couple of minutes to turn the game back on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town will be Neverlnd.

You are very welcome : ) bout to open my gates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok. Gates are open.

OMG I'm gonna flip ****. I just got in my game and Lucha has managed to squeeze herself into my town even though I was careful on making sure no one moved in >.< FML! and she's in the worst spot ever. I'm SOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOO sorry. I swear the animal crossing gods hate me :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I'm gonna cry...

I feel so bad now >.<

Last edited:
No worries!!! He'll still be here tomorrow. I'll keep him in boxes for ya. I was about to go to bed anyway. Game time right now is 1:06 pm on 4/13 so I just need to change the time to 2 pm and he'll still be there.

Thank you :/ I'll try to get lucha or bangle into boxes for tomorrow morning. I'm sooo sorry again >.< gnight.

OK ladies and Gentleman. I'm going to go ahead and post a villager that pinged. She DOES require dreamy proof. I am not actively cycling atm, as I am taking care of my hubby who just got a wisdom tooth pulled, but I will post anyone who goes into boxes while he sleeps. Without further ado;

Whitney is in BOXES!!!!
whitney.jpg

I will be back in 20 min after I get my hubby something to eat so he can have a pain pill. Please be patient if I do not answer right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back