Giveaway My 10th Anniversary Giveaway (Winners Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (157) +
Can you believe it? In three weeks, my 10th anniversary is coming. Despite my two periods of absences, my account will be ten years of age.

In order to enter my giveaway, you should tell me which idea I have for an ACNL HD remake you like best and why. The five ideas to choose are all listed in this thread. If you’re interested, my full list of ideas for an ACNL HD remake can be read here. It’s a nice read, but most of the ideas aren’t eligible for this giveaway. And I’m open to updating it in response to feedback.
  • Idea #1 - you should have customizable doors, windows, curtains, and ambient sounds inside houses, as well as ceiling items, precision in item placement, and free wall height placement.
  • Idea #2 - buildings and PWPs should allow relocation once placed (including villager houses). You can also build or customize paths in town.
  • Idea #3 - Nookling store expansions should be fundable PWPs and in a nonlinear path. You can choose any expansion rather than keep spending to expand. That way, if you like more hours instead of more space, you can keep the earlier stores.
  • Idea #4 - You can invite villagers via amiibo card to visit either the Campsite or Campground. The campsite is to invite them to live in your town, but the campground is for ordering items for MEOW coupons.
  • Idea #5 - Ordinances should be balanced in the ACNL remake. Beautiful Town will rid the town from weeds and trash, but slow down hybrid growth. Early Bird opens and closes stores three hours earlier. Night Owl opens and closes stores three hours later. And Bell Boom increases both buying prices and selling prices.
The giveaway ends on September 9th, 2024 at 5 PM EDT, right about the time I joined the forum ten years ago. Five winners will be drawn, and your prize will be one of these five balloons:
  • Red Balloon
  • Orange Balloon
  • Green Balloon
  • Light Blue Balloon
  • Purple Balloon
  1. xSuperMario64x
  2. Firesquids
  3. Yoshi155
  4. LambdaDelta
  5. corlee1289
  6. mnb3373
  7. xlisapisa
  8. himekirako
  9. Dim
  10. Coach
  11. Foreverfox
  12. roseflower

Last edited:
I definitely like idea 3, there was a similar mechanic in City Folk and I thought it was nice to be able to go back to earlier shop expansions if desired.

ty for hosting, and happy apple anniversary! 🍎🍏🍎

Ooo it's hard to choose between number 1 and number 2, but I think I have to go with 2! It took me forever to get Wolfgang to move out of my blue and purple pansies, I would have loved the option to just place their houses myself.

Thanks for the giveaway, happy 10th TBT anniversary! 🎉 (Mine is just around the corner too!)

Happy 10th anniversary Apples! 🥳

I really like all of those ideas, but I agree the most with but I like idea 2. That would be helpful for villagers moving in where you don’t want them to.

Also, about idea 5, I think Bell Boom already does that? I’m pretty sure it buying and selling prices.

idea 2, so long as we can fire isabelle and have the only reestriction be 'it has to be fully grounded in the open air'
Post automatically merged:

Also, about idea 5, I think Bell Boom already does that? I’m pretty sure it buying and selling prices.

pretty sure it's just a nerf to beautiful town. admitedly, kinda making it so that ordinance name doesnt make as much sense anymore

Option 2 is by far the best one and I would have preferred to be able to pick up and place locations after villagers have moved in. I remember in ACNL I had to run around and block EVERYWHERE to make sure my villagers didn't move to a location that I didn't want them to. It was super annoying when one of my villagers moved into an area that I forgot to block off.

Thank you for hosting

I actually think I would have to go with option 2. I really did go between 1 and 2, but ACHHP really showed me that the benefits of having all those extra options to decorate so I already know what’s it. Being able to decide villagers houses would be SOOOO great!

happy early 10th anniversary!!
I’d definitely go with number 2. I’m very indecisive so I would love to be able to rearrange things however I want and not have it set it stone.

happy early anniversary!!
i'm torn between idea 1 and 2 🤔 both are great since i always want to change things and am always so indecisive of things

Thanks for the giveaway!

I love idea #2 because it would make New Leaf much better to be able to relocate buildings and PWP. Plot reset exists, yes, but it can be a hassle. I'd also like the building/customizing path part.

Not entering but congratulations on 10 years! And thank you for your kindness last year. I treasure the balloon you sent me 🎈💜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back