• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

I've figured out four of them (2, 3, 4, and 5) but forgot to submit the answer in time for #3, so while I got 4/6 correct, technically I'm 3/6. I'm thinking I'll remain there, this one has me with no idea.

I got 2, 3, and 5. I think I might have gotten this one, too, so I'm either 3/6 or 4/6, but obviously I don't know which yet. ^o^;>

Huh!? Nice picture buuuut …
71AEAFEC-498B-4C3B-8CD2-4F7D6312CDD9.jpeg

The way I am not even going to attempt this 😂

I'm kidding I may actually try but I have spent 30 minutes staring at my screen willing it to show me this "masterpiece"

I only got #2 right so far so 1/6 club for me. I didn't even submit a guess for the last two because no matter how hard I looked, I couldn't find anything reasonably worth guessing. I did submit a guess for this one and I want to feel confident about it, but I don't. We'll see what happens at the reveal.

I will fail so hard with this one. I am sure I saw a face at the wrong place 😂😂😂

Apologies for not submitted for the last round, if my searches didn't bring anything new, I would have just wrote Mismaguis anyways~ Already submitted for this one~

Back