• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Collectibles and TBT's Valentine's Day 2021 Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Pave Purple Feather is really pretty, I'm sure it'll pair nicely with my regular old Purple Feather! I'll definitely try my best to participate in this one.

I'm def gonna try and do this! It probably won't be pretty but it's fun to try haha. Hopefully the person I address will be cool with it since I don't know anyone here very well!

By the way... Just offering, if anyone has anxiety over sending a card to someone you're more than welcome to address it to me. I totally understand that feeling, and I won't find it weird at all or anything. I promise I'd love it either way. :)

edit:
are we allowed to use stickers for the handcrafted cards?
not sure if stickers fall under craft supplies or other people's work!

Last edited:
Can the card be addressed to multiple users or does it have to be only one person
Addressing your card to multiple users would be okay.

Place your bets now, can I get over my awkwardness enough to take part in this event.

The pains of being a serial lurker.​
If it helps to ease your nerves you are welcome to address it to a staff member. We won't overthink it!

I have a question, does the card have to be addressed to an active member?
It would be nicer if it was addressed to an active user so they can see it! However, I'm not going to go and verify every user's activity so I'd still accept it if it were addressed to someone inactive.

I'm def gonna try and do this! It probably won't be pretty but it's fun to try haha. Hopefully the person I address will be cool with it since I don't know anyone here very well!

By the way... Just offering, if anyone has anxiety over sending a card to someone you're more than welcome to address it to me. I totally understand that feeling, and I won't find it weird at all or anything. I promise I'd love it either way. :)

edit:
That’s such a lovely idea. I would love any cards. Didn’t get any irl so virtual ones would be amazing 😍

edit:
If it's something simple, e.g. tiny stars, hearts, etc, then that would be okay! Anything large or complex that draws too much focus (text, AC characters, etc) would not be accepted. If you have something specific in mind that you are unsure on you are welcome to send me a photograph of it to get a clear yes or no answer.

Do we post the cards here, or PM them to the user we are writing for?
Cards are to be posted in this thread. You are of course also welcome to PM it to them directly!

It would be nicer if it was addressed to an active user so they can see it! However, I'm not going to go and verify every user's activity so I'd still accept it if it were addressed to someone inactive.
I was asking because the person I really want to address it to is a close friend of mine who is a member on here but isn't currently active. if i can gain the courage I'll show it to him off the forum 😳

I'm thinking of making cards for all my close friends here too, but I'd like the big honcho card to go to someone that I have some feelings for lol

@Vrisnem i've got a quick question - i have an idea for my card but before i get started, i was wondering if the card has to be from me? like, obviously i’d be the one making the card but my idea is centred around a specific villager and i was wondering if having the card designed like it came from them would be allowed? hopefully this makes sense. >_<

@Vrisnem
When you make the card to another memeber, does it have to be an active member?

EDIT: NVM I got my question answered!

Last edited:
@Vrisnem
When you make the card to another memeber, does it have to be an active member?

This event is adorable!! I’m a serial lurker but maybe I’ll get brave and post one! Idk for who tho!! I can’t wait to start seeing what other people come up with in any case! 😍

@Vrisnem i've got a quick question - i have an idea for my card but before i get started, i was wondering if the card has to be from me? like, obviously i’d be the one making the card but my idea is centred around a specific villager and i was wondering if having the card designed like it came from them would be allowed? hopefully this makes sense. >_<
You could do it this way if you'd like!

@Vrisnem sorry quick question😊 say you did a card for someone on staff. Could you pm it and would it count as an entry or would you still have to post 🙂
You would still be required to post it in the thread for it to count.

I wanna give Vris a card he's not gonna tell me no 😳🙄😤
That's fine with me. 😂

Oh no now I have to awkwardly ask someone if I can send them a Valentine's day card and they will feel obligated to say yes lmao.

Thanks for another event though staff. Especially so quickly after the short story event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back