• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Collectibles and TBT's Valentine's Day 2021 Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vrisnem If we make a card for an entry, after it's accepted, can we make another one to more than one person? For funsies?

@Vrisnem If we make a card for an entry, after it's accepted, can we make another one to more than one person? For funsies?
Of course! The first one would be considered your entry for the event. Please be sure to say on later posts that they're just for fun otherwise I'll end up accepting everything and then get confused at the duplicate submissions during the prize distribution/staff voting phase. 😂

I know who I want to but do I ? Or go for the safer easier option 😂

Does anyone want to exchange cards with me? 🥺
(I’ll draw your favorite villager and add a bunch of glitter!✨)

I've finished my card. couldn't wait to do it! now I can return to my schoolwork :)

(Click on the images to see the full res version)
20210214-145640.jpg
20210214-151029.jpg

(also the person whom I made the card for is on this forum under the username PizzaTotinoBoy)

I also added a thing on the back to mimic a real card (like if you bought a card from Hallmark it would say Hallmark on the back, so I guess this is my branding). too bad it doesn't look really great lol 😆
20210214-150729.jpg

Here's the card with a name card to prove that I myself made it:
20210214-150857.jpg

I've finished my card. couldn't wait to do it! now I can return to my schoolwork :)

20210214-145640.jpg
20210214-151029.jpg

(also the person whom I made the card for is on this forum under the username PizzaTotinoBoy)

I also added a thing on the back to mimic a real card (like if you bought a card from Hallmark it would say Hallmark on the back, so I guess this is my branding). too bad it doesn't look really great lol 😆
20210214-150729.jpg

20210214-150857.jpg

yooooo i’m literally obsessed with this?? this is so good omg. 😭

20210214-145640.jpg
20210214-151029.jpg

20210214-150729.jpg

20210214-150857.jpg
SO FAST I-

how did you finish so quick 😭

Does anyone want a crappy Valentine's Day card from me? Hopefully someone 21+ just cause I'm too old to be sending Valentine's day card to teens lmao.

Does anyone want a crappy Valentine's Day card from me? Hopefully someone 21+ just cause I'm too old to be sending Valentine's day card to teens lmao.

I don't have anyone to send to, so we can swap if you like! I have to disclose to you though, I'm artistically challenged.

Edit: I'm 27, same as you!

Reactions: oak
I don't have anyone to send to, so we can swap if you like! I have to disclose to you though, I'm artistically challenged.

Edit: I'm definitely 21+
Sounds perfect cause I'm artistically challenged also! We can definitely swap cards. Mine's gonna be drawn on paper so you know it's gonna be rough haha

i also would rather not accidentally send a teen a valentine, platonic or not. anyone 21+ wanna swap valentines? :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back