• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Collectibles and TBT's Valentine's Day 2021 Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah wonderful, another feather collectible for me to need :love: time to figure out which random tbt member is getting a card
staff, you spoil us

The collectibles are wonderful! Have fun to those who are making the cards!

I'll skip this event because I don't have anyone to give the card to.

If that's the only reason you are choosing not to participate just know that it doesn't need to be someone you actively talk with. It could be someone who you think makes good posts, someone who you see has been having a hard time lately, or you could pick someone at random from our staff team.

Oh man what a super cute idea ! I hope I won't forget to hand something before the due date but I'm having so many ideas

Please enter, anyone would love to get a card. I think if anyone is nervous please send a card to one of our amazing staff team, they deserve our love for all they do 💜

Ooooo I am so excited for this!!!! I love purple collectibles and that feather is everything I need!

I skipped the last event because I am not a writer but I can definitely attempt to doodle something.

Also just to put this out there... I would love to accept a card from anyone 🥺

If that's the only reason you are choosing not to participate just know that it doesn't need to be someone you actively talk with. It could be someone who you think makes good posts, someone who you see has been having a hard time lately, or you could pick someone at random from our staff team.

Ok, I decided to do this. Thank you! :)

Please enter, anyone would love to get a card. I think if anyone is nervous please send a card to one of our amazing staff team, they deserve our love for all they do 💜

Got it! Thank you!

valentine for @Dunquixote c:
4jGUom5.jpg
TzMqJVE.jpg

Wow, another event already! Seriously, you guys overwork yourself. Anyways, I can't wait to participate. <3

I'm excited to see the lovely cards for this contest, it's going to be so nice!!! Plus the feather collectibles are really pretty with the colors, very nice work!

whoa, i love these special Valentymes fireworks! (missed them last year)

and dat mardi gras feather-- Ça c’est bon, tres bon! 😻

do we have to write the person's username or can we use a nickname? for clarity sake, and if needed, I can write their username in with the post I make that I attach the card to.

do we have to write the person's username or can we use a nickname? for clarity sake, and if needed, I can write their username in with the post I make that I attach the card to.
A nickname is fine on the actual card, but please do include their username in your submission post too. :)

Oh man I wasn’t expecting more than the rose, this sounds so fun!

I’m hardly ever a social butterfly but I’ve been so lucky to have met so many wonderful people on here! I don’t know who I should make a card for or even if it’s possible to address every one of them in a card. 🤔

This is such a great idea, I’m looking forward to all the cards that get handed out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back