• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Collectibles and TBT's Valentine's Day 2021 Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
😭😭 not me leaving this until last minute. snxknddk we’ve probably all realized by this point that art and i don’t really go together but i figured i’d join in on the fun, anyways. hopefully this is ac themed enough; tried to incorporate the iconic leaf, the franchise’s text with the whole yellow/brown combo + a red owl as a lazy celeste. also threw in a crescent-moon chair + a star fragment tree that got patched out of the game a while back. anyway, this is dedicated to @Blink. , @Dunquixote, @Mairmalade, @Toska and @Zhongli; they deserve more than whatever i just made LMAO but i’m glad to have them in my life :’).

1641058A-4618-4E2A-B1D7-64140062C7F9.jpeg

059CF0BC-FAA8-46B3-B34A-EFE88A408DC9.jpeg

Here’s my card for @Zhongli. The first thing I knew about him was the fact that we both liked My Hero Academia. So in honour of that here’s my My Hero Academia/Animal Crossing crossover themed card. I made all the characters pop out of the card as you can sort of tell from the shadows.

A3189B89-FA21-4CF1-AF34-4FB54201BF2F.jpeg
A0DB6ACD-45FE-4402-9292-E90FE2D2680F.jpeg

Here's my card featuring Blanca and Ketchup!

Happy Valentine's Day @jihux !
I hope you love the card! I included puns, ducks, and Exo just for you ❤ I wish I could've posted this on the 14th, but I worked all week :( I hope you had an amazing day because a good friend like you deserves the world :)

WJySteU.jpg

JrgaYeY.jpg

wOVe2UV.jpg

Here’s my card for @ForeverSoaring. My dear I’m so sorry i run out of time for the front of the card because I struggled so much with my super old stylus on my super old iPad drawing Stella >< I hope it’s acceptable lol... also note to self - don’t procrastinate until last minute to start something (this should really be part of my new year resolution).

Attachments

• D8ACD8B5-8452-4AF1-BAAF-FDB0E20D468C.jpeg
    D8ACD8B5-8452-4AF1-BAAF-FDB0E20D468C.jpeg
    91.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 2C9400FA-5AD1-4540-94E8-2815DA979E80.jpeg
    2C9400FA-5AD1-4540-94E8-2815DA979E80.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 34
😭😭 not me leaving this until last minute. snxknddk we’ve probably all realized by this point that art and i don’t really go together but i figured i’d join in on the fun, anyways. hopefully this is ac themed enough; tried to incorporate the iconic leaf, the franchise’s text with the whole yellow/brown combo + a red owl as a lazy celeste. also threw in a crescent-moon chair + a star fragment tree that got patched out of the game a while back. anyway, this is dedicated to @Blink. , @Dunquixote, @Mairmalade, @Toska and @Zhongli; they deserve more than whatever i just made LMAO but i’m glad to have them in my life :’).

Here’s my card for @Zhongli. The first thing I knew about him was the fact that we both liked My Hero Academia. So in honour of that here’s my My Hero Academia/Animal Crossing crossover themed card. I made all the characters pop out of the card as you can sort of tell from the shadows.

Omg, thank you both so much!!! Don’t mind me. I’m just sitting over here crying and I can’t see anything because my vision is blurry because there’s tears streaming down my face. I’ve been really up and down lately and I’m doing my best to go up instead of down, and you guys just really made my night. I love you both as friends very much!!! :cry: 😭 😭 😭 🥺🥺🥺❤❤❤

BfRsiOj.jpg
hHTlGw4.jpg
9fZ4Ufs.jpg

CTuaFRo.jpg

35WYIoU.jpg
Starting from August, @MattKimura and I decided to put time aside each week to play some classic video games to cheer ourselves up, cause 2020 was awful. He's a great friend, and to present some of those moments we shared, here is a goofy card!

BfRsiOj.jpg
hHTlGw4.jpg
9fZ4Ufs.jpg

CTuaFRo.jpg

35WYIoU.jpg
Starting from August, @MattKimura and I decided to put time aside each week to play some classic video games to cheer ourselves up, cause 2020 was awful. He's a great friend, and to present some of those moments we shared, here is a goofy card!
Of course yours is AMAZING! 🥰

Not an entry!

I honestly wanted to make a card for everyone I had in mind, but I hardly had any time this week, due to some medical stuff. I might go around and send some really late mini Valentine cards later in March hahaha. I did get around to making a few though.

It ain't much, but wanted to shoot you guys a little something. Despite not talking a lot, I think you all are really great individuals! Hope you had a good Valentine's week. 😄

@Yanrimasart
TBTMiniValentinesYANS.png

@ThatOneMarshalFangirl
TBTMiniValentinesMARSHALFANGIRL.png

@Zhongli
TBTMiniValentinesMIDO.png

@Foreverfox
TBTMiniValentinesFOREVERFOX.png

Not an entry!

I honestly wanted to make a card for everyone I had in mind, but I hardly had any time this week, due to some medical stuff. I might go around and send some really late mini Valentine cards later in March hahaha. I did get around to making a few though.

It ain't much, but wanted to shoot you guys a little something. Despite not talking a lot, I think you all are really great individuals! Hope you had a good Valentine's week. 😄

@Zhongli

Thank you so much, NefariousKing! Yes, Lucky is my favorite villager. I love this card so much! It’s cute and I like the message. :giggle:

Not an entry!

@Yanrimasart

@ThatOneMarshalFangirl

@Zhongli

@Foreverfox

I absolutely love mine, thank you so much!!! Your art is such a joy to see. I love your style and I’m glad you’ve been spreading it around the forum. Keep up the good work 🥰

after spending the full week making this card for my dear friend lav! (@SpaceTokki77it’s finally done!

i hope you like it!

everyone is celebrating valentine’s day under the stars and enjoying each other’s company! i incorporated most of your favourite things and ac characters! there’s dotty, lolly, marina, merengue, celeste (and i added raymond cause he’s on your island, you like books so drew him reading cause it seems like something he’d do, merengue is eating a slice of strawberry shortcake and marina is having a slice of pie!) pink hyacinths are one of your fav flowers so added those, and of course i had to add lavender cause, your name lmao. you like cherry blossoms and meteor showers so i made sure to include that as well! and my character and to ur character are up in the sky to look kinda like fireworks. tangy is also one of ur fav villagers but she didn’t fit on the front so i thought why not draw tangy baking a dessert for valentine’s day lol she’s baking a “citrus merengue pieand i actually added in a real recipe

also i drew us looking up at our dream collectibles to remind you that we can def get them someday, just you wait!

and of course, something i wrote for you in the middle. happy belated valentine’s day, my friend! sorry i made you wait so long for this card, but i hope you like it! 💖

F673E0FD-6F24-4D32-9D29-9841E8387F35.jpeg

0EB70CC7-BF95-4373-911A-7AD8833CF427.jpeg

B230376B-2207-444A-8D5C-2DB7E555671D.jpeg
Post automatically merged:

ahh sorry lav i misspelled the ping, i can’t edit my post so ill just add it here @SpaceTokki77 💖

after spending the full week making this card for my dear friend lav! (@SpaceTokki77it’s finally done!

i hope you like it!

everyone is celebrating valentine’s day under the stars and enjoying each other’s company! i incorporated most of your favourite things and ac characters! there’s dotty, lolly, marina, merengue, celeste (and i added raymond cause he’s on your island, you like books so drew him reading cause it seems like something he’d do, merengue is eating a slice of strawberry shortcake and marina is having a slice of pie!) pink hyacinths are one of your fav flowers so added those, and of course i had to add lavender cause, your name lmao. you like cherry blossoms and meteor showers so i made sure to include that as well! and my character and to ur character are up in the sky to look kinda like fireworks. tangy is also one of ur fav villagers but she didn’t fit on the front so i thought why not draw tangy baking a dessert for valentine’s day lol she’s baking a “citrus merengue pieand i actually added in a real recipe

also i drew us looking up at our dream collectibles to remind you that we can def get them someday, just you wait!

and of course, something i wrote for you in the middle. happy belated valentine’s day, my friend! sorry i made you wait so long for this card, but i hope you like it! 💖

Post automatically merged:

ahh sorry lav i misspelled the ping, i can’t edit my post so ill just add it here @SpaceTokki77 💖
If you don’t get a staff favorite ima be really mad

Not an entry!

@Yanrimasart

@ThatOneMarshalFangirl

@Zhongli

@Foreverfox
Omg, Nefarious, thank you!!! I absolutely love it!!! 😃🤩You are such a kind person and a true friend! I wanted to make a special card for you and all my other friends, but I did not expect my entry card to take 15 hours! Lol 😱

Omg, Nefarious, thank you!!! I absolutely love it!!! 😃🤩You are such a kind person and a true friend! I wanted to make a special card for you and all my other friends, but I did not expect my entry card to take 15 hours! Lol 😱

Hahaha no worries, the card you made is amazing and very well worth the hours put into it! 😄 I'm just very happy that you and the others love these cards. Making your day a bit brighter is the best gift I'm happiest to receive. 🖤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back