• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Collectibles and TBT's Valentine's Day 2021 Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my card for @LOEY , whose favorite villager is Filbert :)

Untitled-Artwork.png

1613883484485-Untitled-Artwork.png

I am definitely not getting the staff favorite item 😔 there is so many better people then me

i think that everyone has a chance to get staff favourite! don’t talk down on yourself like that, i saw yours and it’s really cute! love your raymond drawing 😊
Aww thank you I hope I can get my first staff favorite 😊

Hi @Heyden! Unfortunately your card does not appear to be Animal Crossing related so I am unable to accept it. You are welcome to resubmit. :)
My bad, I was supposed to add the purple ACNL emoticon cat but I completely forgot, so here's Bob instead; (still to @glow)
kTJSijN.png

xOeDVz8.png

Thanks for letting me resubmit : )

Finally finished mine this morning other than the written part which I will do once I return home later this evening. I can’t wait to share it with an unsuspecting someone haha. Making someone else’s day is one of my favourite things to do. :)

so many of the images here are broken for me 😔

can't wait to see who gets staff fav! this is definitely the most wholesome event I've participated in on this forum and I'll honestly be kinda sad when it's over lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back