• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Collectibles and TBT's Valentine's Day 2021 Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it okay that I absolutely LOVE this? Please say it's okay! 😍💕 This really made my day, thank you so much for the thoughtful Valentine's card! I like to imagine the two froggies are you and I singing the Song of Storms 🐸💖
Aw I am so happy!!! Yes the two froggies are totally us :love: 🥰

finishedcardentry.png
Looks like our busy business boy @Jhine7 had a card from Nook Inc. in his mailbox on Valentine's. Thank you for supplying all of us with infinite bells, magnificent materials, and ultimate 1 TBT items :lemon:

Looks like our busy business boy @Jhine7 had a card from Nook Inc. in his mailbox on Valentine's. Thank you for supplying all of us with infinite bells, magnificent materials, and ultimate 1 TBT items :lemon:
Wow this is so amazing!!!! :love: So professionally done too! Thanks so much for the card and for thinking of me! :eek: I absolutely love it!!!!

this is super belated lmao, and i'm terrible at writing in cards so sorry in advance @Vrisnem, but at least i made it.

IMG_20210221_204058_730B.jpg
IMG_20210221_204151_177B.jpg

in case my handwriting is illegible:
"congratulations! you are pretty RAD! thanks for putting up with me during the writing contest lmao."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back