• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[NEW VIDEO + BOXART] August 29th Nintendo Direct!

So has anyone zoomed into the boxart? Even if it's bad quality right now you can see a number of things.

-Hamster in the jungle gym thing
-KK Slider sitting on the wood around the big tree with a couple animals watching him
-Eiffel Tower on the left
-Kappn in his boat
-A couple islands, one with some sort of house/tiki hut

I guess the box art confirms the island 101%

Has anyone noticed the Hydrangea in the left corner of this pic?

flr.png

that could give a possibility to the player being able to plant them wherever.

So has anyone zoomed into the boxart? Even if it's bad quality right now you can see a number of things.

-Hamster in the jungle gym thing
-KK Slider sitting on the wood around the big tree with a couple animals watching him
-Eiffel Tower on the left
-Kappn in his boat
-A couple islands, one with some sort of house/tiki hut

Yeah! I did notice some of those things! Maybe KK Sliders performs under a tree now instead of the Roost! :O And I love the island! I hope we can visit and stuff just like in the Gamecube version. But I hope there's more to do on the island.

I guess the box art confirms the island 101%

Has anyone noticed the Hydrangea in the left corner of this pic?

flr.png

that could give a possibility to the player being able to plant them wherever.

Actually I believe thats a theme, the flower on the table is actually a record player, you can see the record, next to it is a fan ;o No real flowars XD

Edit: OOOOH, I see the corner of the bush thing now, mebbe ;o

Yeah! I did notice some of those things! Maybe KK Sliders performs under a tree now instead of the Roost! :O And I love the island! I hope we can visit and stuff just like in the Gamecube version. But I hope there's more to do on the island.

I was hoping everyone would gather at the beach, sit on logs around a campfire, and listen to KK. That would make my day-er..night.

I wonder who is gonna take care of second floor nookingtons....

Oh man that'd be awesome. What better place to jam than on a beach by the fire. I'm guessing K.K. will remain in the roost, though.

Actually I believe thats a theme, the flower on the table is actually a record player, you can see the record, next to it is a fan ;o No real flowars XD

Edit: OOOOH, I see the corner of the bush thing now, mebbe ;o

I bet that's just part of the theme, I am thinking it's the lamp, this is definitely me least favorite new theme so far, it seems so dark colored.

I really like how we can design each part of the clothes when we do custom designs, and that we can possibly share them with QR codes! :D I will be making a football shirt~

Did anyone else notice you were talking to Sable with the designs?
Hopefully she'll be more talkative and we won't have to befriend her to hear longer conversations anymore.

Back