• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[NEW VIDEO + BOXART] August 29th Nintendo Direct!

Definitely, I have two piles of unopened video games for many different consoles to keep me busy and I enjoy playing Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Gamecube every day too, so yeah, 15 years and more is ok with me, but it would really annoy a lot of people, but I wouldn't mind the wait. :p XD

@amped4jr88 Animal Crossing 3D is the main reason I purchased a Red/Black Nintendo 3DS XL.

25 years

Oh and referring back to the trailer, still no sign of Tortimer..think he died? Maybe we can go visit his grave and his ghost will come out like wisp but he will offer us advice....hahahahaha. Oh jeeze.

50 years.
Alright, now you're just making me laugh out loud... XD
You could name any amount of years and I wouldn't be bothered about the wait, but obviously, no one will be able to wait over 110 years as life is, sadly, limited, but yeah...

You could name any amount of years and I wouldn't be bothered about the wait, but obviously, no one will be able to wait over 110 years as life is, sadly, limited, but yeah...

easier said then done, but it won't be 15 years anyways as Nintendo will not cater to just one person.

109 years, 300days.

I actually love that idea ;o

I could see something like that happening. That way hes not totally gone from the game. I dont know, when I saw his picture In the office thats what I thought of. But then again its possible he could just be enjoying his retirement on the island or something :p

Oh my, I have now just realised something!
With this upcoming versions being a 3D game, I believe that Mr. Resetti might be able to poke the players eye with his pickaxe...
Genius!

I could see something like that happening. That way hes not totally gone from the game. I dont know, when I saw his picture In the office thats what I thought of. But then again its possible he could just be enjoying his retirement on the island or something :p

I like the whisp idea better, they can do awhole lot more with him that way, can imagine him going round scaring the kids and his laugh 'Heh, Heh, Heh ,heeeh!'

Oh my, I have now just realised something!
With this upcoming versions being a 3D game, I believe that Mr. Resetti might be able to poke the players eye with his pickaxe...
Genius!

OR WORSE, SEISURABLE EYES... Making kids all over the world set off into Seisures for not saving.. ;O;

I don't think that Nintendo of America will have it ready in just a month after Japan gets the game, in my honest opinion...

But I am just weighing up all the pros and cons.

I believe you may be if your lucky and they started the American version BEFORE they announced the release date today for Japan, if thats the case Europe may get it Late Feburary, early March :eek:

Imagine what resetti would be like with the 3D on. He would get mad! oh, me might look into your face just like GC.

IMAGINE THAT!!!

Back