• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[NEW VIDEO + BOXART] August 29th Nintendo Direct!

It isn't them blinking. She was walking like that for awhile XD.

Also, this boy has a new hairstyle

Hoo.png

Don't forget, some of these "hairstyles" can be wigs.

Looks lovely~
Glad we've got some new info, nothing much really happened over summer in terms of Nintendo.
Box art looks nice, and it's bright.

I dunno if I'm just late or whatever, but I'm curious who that guy is in front of the steps at 0:50 is.

I think he is the streetpass model homes owner.

At 0:57, you can kind of see stairs leading to somewhere on the right side of Nook's/the flower shop. I wonder what that's going to be.

On the left side you mean? that's the model homes, I don't see any stairs to the right.

EDIT: I guess they do kinda look like wooden stairs, probably leading up to some type of new shop.

Did anyone notice that there was a villager in the thrift shop? i think it was a white dog... i will watch the vid again

Did anyone notice that there was a villager in the thrift shop? i think it was a white dog... i will watch the vid again

Yeah, I bet it's jsut because that shop is in town. If it's true you can pluck stores from the mall and put them into your town, I would just leave the thrift store in the mall(you most likely will only be able to choose a few)

OMG OMG OMG I LOOOOVE IT, I cant wait even more now! The customization to the outside of houses is going to be soooo cool. And the new furniture....FINALLY, its been toooooo long since we got a signifigant amount of new furniture! And the outdoor decor....this is all going to make traveling to other peoples towns so much more fun. I like that they have a lot more buildings and bought the cop station back. The only think I havent seen that I would like to see back are balls, so we could like kick them and play games online together.

Yay...can't wait. With the JP release date, hopefully NA will start talking more. I notice that they don't have anything on the release list for later than the first part of October, so maybe we will get it yet this year. I have a mild hope for it, but would not be surprised if it went until next year.

Hey RisingSun, I want to be a bit random in this topic, so I decided that I will be.
I do admit that your username is quite coincidental to this topic as the Land of the RisingSun is getting the game in November.

I would LOVE to get it for Christmas...but if not I hope it comes out in January lol I can't wait!!! I just hope they annonce it soon so I can know how long I have to keep waiting.

Well I guess you are right, it looks like they put A LOT of new features into it so it will be worth the wait. Im just soo excited and its the main reason I got a 3ds.

Definitely more than I expected. :) The music choices are great and I absolutely love the new custom aspects. I'm looking forward to finally making my house exterior look like something I want to live in. Some of the new furniture items look nice -- love the futuristic one. The set made completely of gold kind of freaks me out, though. I'm wondering what all will be in YOUR town and not in the mall area...hopefully there's a few little goodies. Who knows what we'll be able to control as mayor. There seems to be quite a few options mentioned in the video. I'd love to see those translated to get a better idea.

As far as the release goes...November 8th is solid. With any luck we'll see it in early 2013.
Thanks for the recap, Justin! :D

15 Years.
Definitely, I have two piles of unopened video games for many different consoles to keep me busy and I enjoy playing Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Gamecube every day too, so yeah, 15 years and more is ok with me, but it would really annoy a lot of people, but I wouldn't mind the wait. :p XD

@amped4jr88 Animal Crossing 3D is the main reason I purchased a Red/Black Nintendo 3DS XL.

Back