• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[NEW VIDEO + BOXART] August 29th Nintendo Direct!

Yeah, he appears to be right outside of it and he isn't moving so he must be the one to explain model homes ect.

To me that looks like the secretary ;o Or maybe another villager thats the same animal as her? Just my eyes though, probably wrong XD
I think it's a dog

At 1:06 is that Elvis, or a new Lion? Unsure since it looks like they're wearing a dress, when you can't really tell cause of the cut-out! :(

Edit: 1:32, Theres barcodes to scan others designs! ;D
yeah pre sure its elvis

Yup that section the blue llama runs is definitely the are to customize furniture you can see the guitar change and the dresser change and then they become red leaves to mark they were customized. Cause obviously there won't be one piece of blue furniture in an entire orange set.

Yup that section the blue llama runs is definitely the are to customize furniture you can see the guitar change and the dresser change and then they become red leaves to mark they were customized. Cause obviously there won't be one piece of blue furniture in an entire orange set.

This sounds awesome, but I hope you can't customize themes, it would get so confusing changing colors of original theme furniture O_O Rainbows... Everywhere..

I hope they have a themes section, and a customizable section, kinda like we can create our own theme! ;D

Last edited:
This sounds awesome, but I hope you can't customize themes, it would get so confusing changing colors of original theme furniture O_O Rainbows... Everywhere..

I hope they have a themes section, and a customizable section, kinda like we can create our own theme! ;D

I bet it's you can only customize what's there on the rack currently so you can't constantly customize furniture.
We'll have to see a translation and see what that blue llama says to you though.

I bet it's you can only customize what's there on the rack currently so you can't constantly customize furniture.
We'll have to see a translation and see what that blue llama says to you though.

Yeah ;o

Not sure if somone saw my old post, but theres barcodes to scan others designs!

That guy on the cutout was not elvis but Shigeru Miyamato; that means you can draw whatever you want on the board now!

Yeah ;o

Not sure if somone saw my old post, but theres barcodes to scan others designs!
Yeah I saw that, what's with that huge sewing machine though? That must be where our designs are made.

That guy on the cutout was not elvis but Shigeru Miyamato; that means you can draw whatever you want on the board now!

The lion is Elvis

Oops sorry, got confused.
btw, like the spy gear theme? it looks like they put ALOT of work into IT!!!!!!

Oops sorry, got confused.
btw, like the spy gear theme? it looks like they put ALOT of work into IT!!!!!!

That's why I dont mind waiting for this game.
They've put heaps of work into everything and it'll probably be one of the best games I ever play. So i'm fine waiting if it's gonna be this good

I am sorta disappointed that parts of the seashell and sweets house exterior were sold at Nooks, I was hoping the sweets would be Gracie Brand and the seashell some other way, so maybe the seashell theme is just a regular theme.

Animal Crossing 3DS lets you decide when shops open, what shops are in town. You can also create outfits and share them via QR code

That's why I dont mind waiting for this game.
They've put heaps of work into everything and it'll probably be one of the best games I ever play. So i'm fine waiting if it's gonna be this good

Ditto, and I just can't wait for Wi-Fi, think of how much the villages will vary now! Completley different house themes, inside and out, different placements of outdoor decorations, they'll look totally different! :)

Back